32mm Non-Return Valve - do they exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the above indicates. I have a 32mm waste pipe that I would like a non-return valve fitted to as I live in a flood risk area. Are there any options as I can only see 40mm variants or 32-40mm options.

Thanks,

Jon

Sponsored Links
The Hep valve above is good if it is only clean-ish water, water from say a washing machine can have soap sediments which in time can stop it fully closing.

Sponsored Links
Strongest one I know off can be found on flea bay in the pump macerator section, listed as HD 32-40mm it is around 5" long and can be Black or White, need a 7mm socket to clamp jubilee clips down to 32mm pipe BUT also needs a good pressure to open the valve to let fluid pass through it so without knowing more re the installation wouldn`t recommend it yet.

I did buy a 32 mm one to use on a Saniflow outlet as theirs always leak. Don't remember where though.

But that needed a bit of pressure to open.

WMC pumps don't provide much pressure at all !

How the fook will that prevent flooding !?

Flooding can be difficult to stop! This one is near Muzola to the right of the Vic Falls road.

Tony

Last edited:
At first I thought it was faulty and tried another new one!

Last edited:
No, just unable to stand 3m vertical pressure without passing.

Sounds like an early one from the Turboflush range, they were problematic sometimes.

I rather think a 110mm anti flood valve fitted on your main drain would better serve your requirements.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back