3rd times not a charm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
heard on the radio today a little and finally story

woman failed first 2 driving tests.

in for 3rd going perfectly, harldy any wrong moves at all, then goes througha puddle and splashes someone.

instant fail!

why??

(ive not checked this out, cant be arsed but im sure someone will do)

she never stopped and exchanged insurance details!

apparantly its classed as an accident.

Sponsored Links
I suspect its driving without due care and attention or reckless driving.

I thought if theres nobody standing by the puddle, there isn't an offence since you aint hurtin no-one.

Here's one for you, what if theres kids stood by the puddle motioning for the drivers to splash them? Is it an offence? (I saw this yesterday):cool:

So,its considered inconsiderate driving, did'nt know that, i thought careless was the lowest,

Here's one for you, what if theres kids stood by the puddle motioning for the drivers to splash them? Is it an offence? (I saw this yesterday)

It say's it's offence, but if there's no complainent (wrong word?) can it be an offence?

I think, if i was taking my test, i would have done my best to avoid that situation, i.e. slowed or moved out the way, if unavoidable, at least pulled up and apologised. Good question though.

Sponsored Links
This will be a "lesson" to them all. In future, nobody will turn up for a test if the road is wet. You mark my words. The authorities have done no favours by this idiotic attitude.

It should definately be a fail for splashing as I cycled to work for 11 years and the number of times I was splashed by selfish b######s. GO round them or wait if you can't...... :evil:

It should definately be a fail for splashing as I cycled to work for 11 years and the number of times I was splashed by selfish b######s. GO round them or wait if you can't...... :evil:

nothing wrong with getting splashed it cools you down :LOL:

article 147 of the highway code.

Though surely someone on a footpath is not an other road user.

Kinda hard to judge without seeing the exact situation! If she was driving up a 30mph road with no traffic and someone was stood right next to puddle while she was driving up the road, I'd say the examiner was right in failing her.

Sponsored Links
Back