4 hole deck taps on double ended bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am looking to install a double ended bath against the far end of a rectangular small room (1870mm wide). Im planning to install a 4 hole deck tap and shower hose. Layout as below

As the taps will be at the back of the bath I was thinking of using 900mm stell braided flex hoses up to the taps. in essence do you think this will work but more specifically
1. Are there any problems with using the flex hoses at 900mm lengths

2. Can the 4 hole deck taps plus flex hose storage device be installed before moving the bath in position

Thanks for any thoughts on this

Russ

Sponsored Links
1. Are there any problems with using the flex hoses at 900mm lengths

Should be ok, they might restrict flow a bit

2. Can the 4 hole deck taps plus flex hose storage device be installed before moving the bath in position?

How else are you going to attach it?!!

WEll wasn't sure if this was viable, I havn't seen either a picture or one installed like this? All walls are solid

I wasn't sure if maintenance or the lack of ability to get to it was a major concern
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Maintenance should not be an issue if it is just a new washer or cartridge that needs replacing.

If you ever need to replace the whole tap, now that's a whole new ball game.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back