4 wire combi pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, got a new pump for my combi and I need to rewire the connectors. Currently my old pump is just black wired, and my new pump doesn't come with the connectors and is 4 coloured. Black, red, brown and blue. My pump is dual speed, so I'm pretty sure Black = high speed live, blue = Neutral, brown = low speed live.. but not sure what red is. Could anyone give some advise :)

Cheers

Sponsored Links
where di d you get the new pump ? why does the existing connector not just fit onto it ? pics would be best

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
where di d you get the new pump ? why does the connector just fit existing ?
The original loom would be amazing but the wife threw it out when clearing up thinking it was junk.. yep.. I know.. ‍♂️

The new pump should be for that boiler and they normally come with the junction box/capacitor/loom etc all with it. As asked, where did you get the new pump?

Is this related to the previous postings regarding the overheating errors, the blown pcb etc?
You told us it was a system boiler on Y plan.

It sounds like you need cable/capacitor assembly 65109585

I hope you've checked the filter is clear under the pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back