50% cotton 50% polyester washing machine setting?

Sometimes watching the machine go round is more entertaining than watching TV...

Sponsored Links
Unless you use bio powder, it seems as though everything has bleaching agents in it nowadays. If anyone knows anything for colourds that isn't a bio powder, and doesn't have bleaching agents, then I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Persil Small & Mighty Non-Bio Liquid review

£6.78

62%

Launched - Reviewed May 2016

30 washes
View Specification

Typical price

£6.78

Which? verdict
Best non-bio liquid on test
62%
Stain removal
3 out of 5
Besides being the most effective liquid or gel for removing drink stains, it’s also good at lifting everyday stains such as grass and mud.

Whiteness
4 out of 5
Keeps whites bright after multiple washes.

Colour fading
4 out of 5
Like other liquids and gels, this one does a good job of preserving bright colours.

Best liquid or gel for removing drink stains, keeps whites pristine and colours bright
It’s the priciest non-bio we tested

but if you can put up with colour fading over time, for a non-bio

Fairy Non Bio Washing Powder review

£5.60

75%

Launched - Reviewed Oct 2016

22 washes
View Specification

Typical price

£5.60

Which? verdict
Best non-bio we’ve tested
75%
Stain removal
5 out of 5
Not a great stain remover, but OK for a non-bio and the best non-bio powder on test.

Whiteness
4 out of 5
Does an alright job for a non-bio, better on cottons than synthetics.

Colour fading
2 out of 5
Most powders will fade your colours over time, and this product is no different.

Sponsored Links
I'm just lousy with anything cloth.
She's happy me dealing with other rubbish jobs like the bins, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, outdoors stuff, earning a crust etc.

it's hanging the washing out that pizzes me off; the seemingly never-ending procession of socks, hiding in everything from grundies to pillowcases, and everything in between :(
Little wonder the missus just bungs everything in the tumble dryer, even when it's cracking the flags :eek:

I have never used a washing machine.:oops:

I asked the missus to show me once and she said "you shove the clothes in here, the soap in here and press this button..."
Far to complicated for me.

I suppose she's grateful that I'm the one who cleans the kitchen. Ho hum.

You never used a washing machine noseall ?? neither has "him again" mind u at least u got off your rse end and bought your missus a machine

un-like him again ,his missus has to struggle down to the laundret while he sits around on his rse end :eek:

You never used a washing machine noseall ?? neither has "him again" mind u at least u got off your rse end and bought your missus a machine

un-like him again ,his missus has to struggle down to the laundret while he sits around on his rse end :eek:
So it was you peeping in our windows! You little peeping tom! :mad: Stay away from our windows! :censored:
And stalking my imaginary spouse, you little creep! :eek:

Or are you just spreading your meaningless gossip again, arse end? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Take your pick, you are either a peeping, stalking creep, or a compulsive liar! :LOL:
Do you have to pay road tax on those motability vehicles of yours? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back