696 migrants, 14 boats

Sponsored Links
I am happy you know that.

Now go and think things through.

brexi t hasn't cured the immigration issue then ?

Oh so you do know that Dover is in the UK o_O Blimey

Did you have to google that ???

Do you know that Calais is in France ??

The answer may give you some type of clue ?? Although you may need to think it through ??

Transam is always able to assist you :cool:

Last edited:
Oh so you do know that Dover is in the UK o_O Blimey

Did you have to google that ???

Do you know that Calais is in France ??

The answer may give you some type of clue ?? Although you may need to think it through ??

Transam is always able to assist you :cool:
Thanks for the offer.

There are better sources out there though. More independant.

The UK should understand that France do not give a "monkeys" regarding Immigrants leaving their shores and ending up in Dover the more the better .
We are not in their club anymore so the Immigrants are now our problem .

Sponsored Links
They are everybody's responsibility.

Many were forced out of their own countries by war.

Notch is right: if us greedy bastards stopped selling weapons of war, it would help alleviate the situation.

Oh so the migrants are never in french waters than :ROFLMAO:

You seem to be under some illusion that the french are not responsible for french waters
Or the french coast

So if I understand it correctly have no responsibility what do ever for there country / coast and territorial waters

that's an interesting diversion.

Let's suppose I go on holiday to Paignton. I rent a pedalo, or an inflatable canoe, or I buy a RIB or a leisure craft, and set off into the water.

Do I need an exit visa?

does emigration police check my papers before allowing me to set off?

what laws control me getting into my boat and pushing off?

Why do British border police not arrest me and seize my craft?

If UK has "taken back control" of its borders, what British laws do I break by setting sail?

that's an interesting diversion.

Let's suppose I go on holiday to Paignton. I rent a pedalo, or an inflatable canoe, or I buy a RIB or a leisure craft, and set off into the water.

Do I need an exit visa?

does emigration police check my papers before allowing me to set off?

what laws control me getting into my boat and pushing off?

Why do British border police not arrest me and seize my craft?

If UK has "taken back control" of its borders, what British laws do I break by setting sail?
You miss the point, you need to present your passport, proof of address, proof of sufficient funds and proof of right to travel to France before you can be allowed to buy a Lilo.

wasn't brexi t going to cure the immigration issue ?

It did! We can now decide who we allow to enter the country.

We are just no longer equipped to stop those that we don't allow. Ooops.

If you don't like all the boats arriving, and you voted Brexit, get out there and try to fix it. Remember, Brexers said it will only take 50 years to be in a better place. Best start helping if you still believe in Brexit.

1659718023678.png

Pity we didnt hold all the cards when we negotiated our exit.

What we have is what you voted for.
As the the Protocol is causing the problems it was designed to prevent, it is now obvious that some form of adjustment to the Protocol is now required to prevent further damage to the Belfast agreement.
This should be sooner rather than later because in the event of Putin turning off the EUs gas, there may be no EU to negotiate with.

As the the Protocol is causing the problems it was designed to prevent, it is now obvious that some form of adjustment to the Protocol is now required to prevent further damage to the Belfast agreement.
This should be sooner rather than later because in the event of Putin turning off the EUs gas, there may be no EU to negotiate with.
Wasnt there a mechanism built into it to alliow that?

Why don't we allow them to travel to West Wales where they can 'catch' a ferry that is perfectly safe to another EU country that has English as their first language.?

NI could apply to join Ireland, that'd sort it. GFA makes allowance for that.

Please show me where the French are obliged to control this on our behalf as you seem to think they are

I'm sure anyone legally leaving France for any other,non EU country would be required to have the correct paperwork, passports etc.

So why don't the French detain illegal travellers.?

I'm sure anyone legally leaving France for any other,non EU country would be required to have the correct paperwork, passports etc.

So why don't the French detain illegal travellers.?
You don't need the correct paperwork to leave most countries, were not talking hopping the iron curtain.

By small boat no one checks your exit from a harbor. You have to go to the harbour master and ask for them to give you an exit stamp in your passport if you need it. Even on arrival it's expected that you go to the harbour master to announce you've just arrived from a foreign land.

If you're sailing out from a harbour, or a beach most boats aren't setting out for another country so need no paperwork or ID at all. Unless you have a radio.

Sponsored Links
Back