696 migrants, 14 boats

Sponsored Links
Nobody wants to do what needs to be done because they will be acused of being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic ect. ect
What needs to be done is for the UK to take it’s fair share.

What does not need to be done is right wing populist govts blaming foreigners.

Its what the right do: they spend their time targeting someone to blame for their corrupt failures

Sponsored Links
Where I'm coming from is my increasing suspicion that government's don't want to resolve this.
Any politician who could solve the immigration crisis would be put up on a pedestal and would be national hero.
It could be the case that there is no solution and the politicians are too cowardly to admit that.
The causes of mass immigation are global and beyond Britains capacity to do much about.
Millions of people are on the move around the world, illegal immigration is affecting America and even Africa.
The EU policy of no internal borders means that once an immigrant gets into the EU he can travel freely across Europe until he reaches the English channel.

There’s no plan , other than to fill the country with immigrants from all over the world.
wakey wakey.
We don’t take many.

We take less than almost every EU country
oh and asylum claims aren’t that high- it’s lower now than it was in 2003.

Perhaps this country shouldn’t give arms to dangerous regimes like Saudi, which engage in war causing refugees.

Really, you’ve not seen them riding their scramblers and quads around Birmingham in their dozens with no number plates , running rings around the police, destroying public places. The moped thieves in London robbing motorcycles and property , stalking motorcyclists and threatening to kill for their vehicles. . Stabbing young children, raping young children. Grooming young innocent people. Granted , not immigrant exclusive crimes ,but lets call a spade a spade.
This little island is being systematically reduced to a jungle of unpoliceable primitive 3rd world immigrants bent on social disorder ,violence and murder.
We’re fast heading towards a societal collapse.
Police , government , local authority , law and order will soon be a thing of the past.

Sounds like a primitive version of Enoch Powell's "Rivers of blood" speech of 68. He was wrong.
There is another difference, he was educated and quite intelligent.

Sounds like a primitive version of Enoch Powell's "Rivers of blood" speech of 68. He was wrong.
Must have been rivers of blood after the Bataclan slaughter in Paris. Likewise when men, women and children were squashed by a lorry during Bastille Day or bombings on London Transport. Just three examples of countless others committed by alien savages, let into formerly civilised countries by blinkered libertards.

Not so wrong then, was he?

Last edited:
None of the tory leadership candidates have mentioned immigration. It's the no. 1 threat to this country and nobody in the uniparty (conlablibsnpgreens) will ever do anything about it. They do not represent us, quite the opposite. Keep voting for them to destroy the country!

You are not immune in your broker belt villages. What is happening in certain northern towns will eventually spread to your neighbourhoods.
Not quite an accurate statement. But how long have the current lot been shouting about immigration?
Keep voting the same to get the same. And then complain about it.

Deary me, "Rivers of blood"??
Really??
London bombings, 50 something people, 17 years ago, and that's the first you jump to.

That's a handful of people causing trouble. Pitiable but small beer. We're doing pretty well in this country.
Compare with any of these, most of which are ongoing today. Add Ukraine.

No, Powell was utterly wrong. He was ranting mostly about immigration from the commonwealth. How many commonwealth-inspried terrorist plots can you cite?

I've seen 4 doctors in the past few weeks, all likely to have been offspring from that generation of immigrants. They cheat the system of course, by working hard in schools and universities. I could name some MPs, ministers...
You could probably thiink of some, I don't know, footballers or something.

Last edited:
There is a leadership crisis in Britain and it isn't confined to the Tory party.
Nobody wants to do what needs to be done because they will be acused of being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic ect. ect.
The quality of political leadership has never been so low.
If the current hard right wing rhetoric isn't hard right wing enough, how far do you want to go?

Sponsored Links
Back