696 migrants, 14 boats

It is an EU border which is being policed by the British government
It was working well before brexit.
Its a problem now.

Whats the difference ? Brexit. So who caused the issue?

Take responsibility for it. Its what we voted for!

Sponsored Links
Very true, but what can you do about it when there is no one to vote for?

There are always small parties with good ideas but they never have a hope of getting elected.

The only other option available is to abstain, but that has no effect either.
True until or unless our system changes.

Dont suppose you voted for this current lot though did you ?

It was working well before brexit.
Its a problem now.

Whats the difference ? Brexit. So who caused the issue?

Take responsibility for it. Its what we voted for!
No

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
No we didn’t , don’t be silly.
The result of any ‘vote’ is simply a pre-determined result decicded by the establishment.
voting is nonsense.
Nobody should vote and everything would still be the same.
wakey walkey
So you didnt or dont vote ?
Why wasnt there this problem before the referendum ?

Voting for a least worst option? nonsense.

wasn’t there?
Fair point. To some extent you are right about elections being pointless, but only if you keep voting for the same.

this lot promised and knew how to sort it though. They knew what the problem was.

People can whinge all they like

Boats are being launched from France

France is afaik a sovereign independent country and I assume they have some type of control as to what goes on in there own country ???

Afaik Calais is in France ??

Yes, but, but... Our Liz will sort those fiendish French out and put an end to all these shenanigans, wait and see

There has never been a border between the Island of Ireland ( until now)
So before Brexit zero border. Post Brexit = border.

Hmm, there is a pattern forming here. It seems that Brexit is causing all manner of problems. Probably because it is a pile of shizen.

Yes, but, but... Our Liz will sort those fiendish French out and put an end to all these shenanigans, wait and see
Didn't that useless HS Priti Patel say that she'd stop all those illegals coming to our shores?

Just another Tory pile of poo.(n)

True until or unless our system changes.

Dont suppose you voted for this current lot though did you ?

No I didn't; I haven't voted for a while. There is no-one to vote for. I am one of the majority in our democracy who is not represented.

The trouble with our "system" is that we believe there is no other option. Are you abreast of events in Sri Lanka? Their leaders imposed a punishing green agenda on the population, leading to misery and hardship (sound familiar?). Then came covid mania, and the Sri Lankan leaders imposed a strict lockdown causing more misery and penury (sound familiar?). But, instead of voting for the leaders again, the Sri Lankans rioted and chased the politicians out of their homes and out of the country.

Sponsored Links
Back