696 migrants, 14 boats

No I didn't; I haven't voted for a while. There is no-one to vote for. I am one of the majority in our democracy who is not represented.

The trouble with our "system" is that we believe there is no other option. Are you abreast of events in Sri Lanka? Their leaders imposed a punishing green agenda on the population, leading to misery and hardship (sound familiar?). Then came covid mania, and the Sri Lankan leaders imposed a strict lockdown causing more misery and penury (sound familiar?). But, instead of voting for the leaders again, the Sri Lankans rioted and chased the politicians out of their homes and out of the country.
There is another, probably better system, definitely better than rioting too, but you wont get it while this lot stay in power.
They are not ideal for me but not yet bad enough to want to riot over them.
I just hate the hypocrisy of those that vote for them that complain about what they keep doing

Sponsored Links
But, instead of voting for the leaders again, the Sri Lankans rioted and chased the politicians out of their homes and out of the country.
Come the revolution, then!

People can whinge all they like

Boats are being launched from France

France is afaik a sovereign independent country and I assume they have some type of control as to what goes on in there own country ???

Afaik Calais is in France ??
Why

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
That is a border between NI and GB

Brexit allowed 2 options:

1) whole of UK stays in single market and customs union
2) NI stays in Single Market and border in Irish Sea

You wanted Brexit, so which of those options would you prefer?
Neither.

That isn't an option. It's a bit like answering to the question, "Who do you choose for next PM, Sunak or Truss?" and answering "Johnson". So, no banana, and try again

Sponsored Links
Back