777 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke_vibert_uk wrote:
If the only value you can add to the forum is to point out the mistakes made by other people does that not really defeat the point of you contributing to the forum and devalue your input...?
What do you think forums are about? If you post something I know to be inaccurate I will tell you ... THAT's the whole point ... If you posted that the correct way to test for a live supply was to connect live to one ear and neutral to the other don't you think it would be sensible for someone to point out, for the benefit of other *******, that you are a fool:cool:

My life has a lot more interesting things going on in it, so I dont need to sit on a forum 24/7 getting excited about ...sorry lets re-phrase that... get worried...about someone questioning my knowledge on an Internet forum...
Oh really, why are you still here then :rolleyes:

If your life is so interesting why don't you f*** off back to it, you're adding nothing meaningful here.

MW

Sponsored Links
It is quite clear that Megamouth and a few others have failed to understand the original question and the constraints imposed therein!
Constraints like ... We've got to explain aerodynamics to people who quite clearly believe that aircraft get airborne by driving their wheels and, no doubt, by flapping their wings.

Your tea break must be over by now Tom haven't you got a field to plough?

MW

megawatt said:
If your life is so interesting why don't you f*** off back to it, you're adding nothing meaningful here.

Naaaa...I'm quite within my right to contribute to the forum like anyone else is here including yourself. I picked up the thread late on and added my peneth worth...

Whilst I agree some when someone is being stupid (e.g. your example) it is acceptable to point out the errors of their ways...you also seem to think is acceptable is to "take the pi$$ when someone questions you or puts a thought across in a different perspective which you necessarily dont agree with.

You obviously are getting a bit "hot under the collar" about what...really.... think about it (if you can)...a few strokes of a few keys.......and my thoughts are right....

the internet is your only friend... :LOL:

It is quite clear that Megamouth and a few others have failed to understand the original question and the constraints imposed therein!
Is is for that reason, or something else, that you've chosen to get personal?

If you have a clearer understanding, then by all means put it into words.

Sponsored Links
in fairness luke
mega is ok, its just that this was a 17 page thread elsewhere and i think that it was done to death.
i do agree that this is only a bit of fun.

right or wrong m8, to me , i just want you and others to be able to see' it how i do.
im sure on the next thread i'll learn summat from you.

i can see you in tesco's now trying out on their conveyers :D

Thats fine...I'm happy to live with it....

still think MW still needs to get out more, or relax a bit... before he blows a vein or something..the end of the day its only a flippin forum :LOL:

They say that both engines packed in on approach, well until they find the reasons, would you travel on a 777?
Since it is one bad landing out of the many thousands of normal landings by 777s then my answer would be yes.
Does anyone know the criteria according to which the airline, or BAA, will ground all 777s?

Pending the publication of the final report, is there a dialogue between the AAIB and the airline/BAA to which the public is not privy?
I take it that nobody knows then.

In view of that, this is one of those rare occasions when I believe the topic should be locked.

Still think MW still needs to get out more, or relax a bit... before he blows a vein or something..the end of the day its only a flippin forum
I do get out quite a lot actually and, when I'm not on the golf course I spend much of my spare time flying aircraft.

And, as some of the longer standing members already know, I also possess a degree in aeronautical engineering and spent my early working life as an aircraft engineer ... Which is why I feel reasonably authoritative about contributing to this thread ;)

Would you care to elaborate on your area of expertise as you do seem to consider yourself quite knowledgeable in the field?

Ho hum :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back