9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Me and a few mates are going to New York in February. Our tour will include a visit to the site of the twin towers, which no doubt will be quite emotional.

Don't forget to hold a large placard up at the WTC site saying "terrorists didn't do this." ;) ;) ;) ;)

heres a building going down because it feels left out :rolleyes:

heres bbc at its finest blunder, storyline was perfect but able to convert time zones- fail!

All you need to know about 911.

The onus is on the authorities to prove it, but they can't, and they have access to ALL the evidence, unlike others.

If they did they could then dispell other theories - simple!

The onus is on the authorities to prove it, but they can't, and they have access to ALL the evidence, unlike others.

Errr, no.
You're saying it didn't happen - prove it.

Otherwise, it's yet another case of not havng evidence to support a cock eyed story so we'll have the other side having to prove us wrong.

Errr, no.

Otherwise, it's yet another case of not havng evidence to support a cock eyed story so we'll have the other side having to prove us wrong.

Dear, oh dear! This is what happened, but you have to prove it didn't, otherwise it did. :LOL:

Errr, no.

Dear, oh dear! This is what happened, but you have to prove it didn't, otherwise it did. :LOL:
I don't. But then i don't believe in all the nonsense of the conspiracies.

Sponsored Links
Back