Interesting 9/11 facts to feed the paranoid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
5) The two twin towers make an "11"

Now it gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1=11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

and there's more:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this ........

Open Microsoft Word and do the following

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY (This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers)
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS (the first one)
:eek:

:rolleyes: :LOL:

your title has been edited, see forum rule 5

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Matters not - we are all doomed anyway ...
:(

Gary_M said:
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
So does Saudi Arabia, where most of the terrorists came from. But not the United Arab Emirates, or Egypt or Lebanon, which is where the others came from. But since none came from Afghanistan, I'm not sure why you mention it.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
Yes, and of course thats his real name, isn't it. :rolleyes:

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
So does Gordon Brown. So does Colin Powell. So does Planet Earth. So does The Red Cross.

So does "it's bull

5) The two twin towers make an "11"
If that's because they looked like two 1s, why have you not added them up to make 2? Silly me - you didn't do that because it doesn't fit, does it?

Now it gets more interesting:
No it does not. (11 letters, BTW)

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
a) American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into The Pentagon, not the World Trade Center.
b) There were 64 people on board, not 65.

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1=11
And 9 + 11 = 20. Oh - sorry - that doesn't fit either does it?

and there's more:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
No, it was 265. 2 + 6 + 5 = 13. Oops.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
But 9/11/2004 = 9+1+1+2+4 = 17.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
912, actually.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:
No - this is where you lose whatever tenuous grasp on reality you had in the first place.

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

1) Those lines appear nowhere in The Quran.

2) Here are 3 translations of Chapter 9, Verse 11:

"But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand."

"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge."

"But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know."

Not quite the same as yours, are they?

Still unconvinced about all of this..
Yes, strangely enough

?! Try this ........

Open Microsoft Word and do the following

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY (This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers)
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS (the first one)
:eek:
Oooohhh!

Shame that Q33 NY is a completely made-up string, isn't it. Why, one might almost think someone started with the Wingdings characters they wanted, and turned them back into normal text.

Here's a one more phrase with 11 letters:

Ban

Don't make it personal with Gary.

He's just posted something he found on the net or e-mail.

I've already posted a link to a site that rubbishes these "facts".

Think you're being a bit harsh.

Just for the record, Gary did acknowledge last night that this was a spoof, but I asked him to leave it up (we deleted the rest of our discussion) just out of interest I wanted to see how some might use it to support their cause...not quite what I'd thought would happen, but anyhow, was nothing malevolent in its intentions.

The response from BAS is indeed a bit harsh and I'm sorry to Gary for laying him open to that when he had already immediately set the record straight.

A quiet word is sometimes more effective than a verbal volley, BAS. Securespark did this, just as I originally had, which Gary magnanimously responded to. Of course there are some who will not listen to reason, but I have not found Gary to be like that...have you ever? We all know there are clowns on here, but please be a tad more careful not to alienate everyone who posts something that doesn't agree with you. No offence intended.

securespark said:
Ban

Don't make it personal with Gary.
I'm not - I'm just analysing the rubbish he posted.

He's just posted something he found on the net or e-mail.
Without checking the accuracy? Why?

It's just that sort of unquestioning, uncritical, unthinking idiocy that leads to stories about councils banning Christmas lights and the EU banning curved bananas becoming accepted as the truth.

I've already posted a link to a site that rubbishes these "facts".

Think you're being a bit harsh.
I strongly disagree - it was lazy and incompetent of Gary to make that post.

Markie, and why do you take every opportunity to have a pop at BAS...that's not funny either.

Sponsored Links
Back