9 out of 10 NHS Hospital fear severe understaffing will hurt patients

ooh this is a proper room for handbags here this morn :D can i have a fling? Take That 'shwwwing'!!! And that... 'slap!'

Them brexers them RWR... them government them them errr.. anyone i don't like!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
ooh this is proper room for handbags here this morn :D can i have a fling? Take That 'shwwwing'!!! And that... 'slap!'

Them brexers them RWR... them government them them errr.. anyone i don't like!

LOL, :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The NHS has been under funded for decades, its not a new problem, the problem is a lack of funding.

a lot of people cant afford extra taxes to pay for further funding, so the money needs to come from elsewhere.

The rich cant be taxed more as they'll just up sticks and move to monaco or some other tax haven and then we would have nothing, so its better to have something rather than nothing at all, we cant tax giant companies like facebook or amazon cos trump will do trade sanctions to hurt us with trade sanctions...

A lot of people in the UK don't want to become doctors or nurses, nurses get poor pay, and to become a doctor is not only intensive schooling but darn expensive to, and with no bursaries or apprenticeship style funding few can afford to.

so what may i ask you should we do???

do they cut all non essential care? but then what is classed as non essential care? i suppose sex changes could be cut, but what about the mental state of the person requiring it? this may be essential to some,

all i see from these threads is constant swiping, bi tching and moaning, no ideas or anything,

come on your intelligent folk throw some ideas about rather than wining.. but then of course whats the point, the government aren't going to listen to you, and i'm sure whatever your idea is, the government have likely already thought about and has its reasons for not implementing,

i do wonder were it comrade corbyn in charge whether we would still get the same amount of incessant wining...

Sponsored Links
The NHS has been under funded for decades, its not a new problem, the problem is a lack of funding.

a lot of people cant afford extra taxes to pay for further funding, so the money needs to come from elsewhere.

The rich cant be taxed more as they'll just up sticks and move to monaco or some other tax haven and then we would have nothing, so its better to have something rather than nothing at all, we cant tax giant companies like facebook or amazon cos trump will do trade sanctions to hurt us with trade sanctions...

A lot of people in the UK don't want to become doctors or nurses, nurses get poor pay, and to become a doctor is not only intensive schooling but darn expensive to, and with no bursaries or apprenticeship style funding few can afford to.

so what may i ask you should we do???

do they cut all non essential care? but then what is classed as non essential care? i suppose sex changes could be cut, but what about the mental state of the person requiring it? this may be essential to some,

all i see from these threads is constant swiping, bi tching and moaning, no ideas or anything,

come on your intelligent folk throw some ideas about rather than wining.. but then of course whats the point, the government aren't going to listen to you, and i'm sure whatever your idea is, the government have likely already thought about and has its reasons for not implementing,

i do wonder were it comrade corbyn in charge whether we would still get the same amount of incessant wining...
Agree good post, am interested to see how the Queer Charmer differs from mumbling Geography teacher. Lets see if he brings constructive ideas to the table on how we could should improve or spends his time moaning about what he have done. I really hope it's not the latter.
For example i can't stand Sadiq Khan but i give kudos and fully support him insisting London should all be wearing masks, i don't like him but he's right and that's a positive suggestion!

The rich cant be taxed more as they'll just up sticks and move to monaco or some other tax haven and then we would have nothing
untrue

a lot of people cant afford extra taxes to pay for further funding
a lot of people can and have said they would

A lot of people in the UK don't want to become doctors or nurses, nurses get poor pay,
the number of nurses applying dropped when govt stopped grants

conveniently training for nurses is a degree course -almost certainly because higher education has been monitised and is profit led.
good old neo liberalism at its best -the ideological drive to turn everything into an opportunity to make shareholder profits

all i see from these threads is constant swiping, bi tching and moaning, no ideas or anything
here you go, some ideas:

1. re introduce grants for nursing so training is free

2. stop Tory MPs from getting lobby money from private healthcare businesses, from brexit think tanks that are merely misinformation machines and funded by fossil fuel interests, koch foundation etc

3. expose the Tufton street hidden netowrk that is driving brexit, neo liberalism, privatisation, fossil fuel interests

4. stop the UK media from lying and spreading misinformation

5. hold MPs to account -do not allow ministers to lie either in the house of commons or to the media.

here you go, some ideas:

1. re introduce grants for nursing so training is free

2. stop Tory MPs from getting lobby money from private healthcare businesses, from brexit think tanks that are merely misinformation machines and funded by fossil fuel interests, koch foundation etc

3. expose the Tufton street hidden netowrk that is driving brexit, neo liberalism, privatisation, fossil fuel interests

5. hold MPs to account -do not allow ministers to lie either in the house of commons or to the media.

I'll give you number one, on the rest, you should be careful what you wish for, it would very much have to be a two way street.

conveniently training for nurses is a degree course -almost certainly because higher education has been monitised and is profit led.
good old neo liberalism at its best -the ideological drive to turn everything into an opportunity to make shareholder profits

here you go, some ideas:

this isn't just a tory problem, its a cross political problem,

hey look i agree with you on this 100%, but lets not believe its only tories, politics needs a massive shake-up, journalism needs a massive overhaul, and ALL mp's need to be held accountable.

All MP's are on the take in one way or another and have there interests somewhat swayed in certain directions, the problem is they aren't flouting the actual rules, although i believe at least anyway, that they do not act in the spirit of the rules.

bit like the tv show last week Quiz and who wants to be a millionaire, the upper middle class were cheating the system, although it was within the rules so nothing could happen, it wasn't int he "spirit" of the rules.

Nine out of 10 hospital bosses in England fear understaffing across the service has become so severe that patients’ health could be damaged. In addition, almost six in 10 (58%) believe this winter will be the toughest yet for the servic
Lies,damn lies and stats....84% of the world believe in God!!!!!..Don't make god a fact.

Lies,damn lies and stats....84% of the world believe in God!!!!!..Don't make god a fact.

The key word is fear. Ask people if they fear something is rather different to asking will. Really there is a need to know exactly what was asked - the whole question. One asking will or fear would be more meaningful but bad news is generally all that is reported.

conflation

fear of understaffing is based on lived experience
religion is based on faith

spot the difference?
No.both based on public perception..Spot the similarity Notcheous?

Sponsored Links
Back