9 questions, 9 answers

Sponsored Links
dwarf is one of them/i got to go and cut the grass so i won't DWELL any longer.

Sponsored Links
period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.Never heard of half of them but my 17yr old daughter tells me thats what they are.

So you believe everything written on the net?I'd sooner find out if the education system is working.

I know :LOL: its a flipping nuisance, can't even ask a simple question these days, without it being googled :LOL:

period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.Never heard of half of them but my 17yr old daughter tells me thats what they are.

Well whether they've come from Google or the British Education sytsem they're the 14 - although i wonder if your daughter has had the same e-mail quiz as you've even written them in the exact order they were given in the e-mail!! Also, i think 'period' is the US version of the 'full-stop'?

Q8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.

In the order above, fyi oompah . , : ; - - ' ? ! " [] () {} ...

I actually thought that there may well be many fruits that qualified for this but Pomegranate isn't the answer i'm looking for. I'm not 100% certain of what fruits you can and can't get tinned or dried?

Lettuce is the answer i'm looking for so the last one of the 9 questions in the quiz (fairly easy one to finish with):-

9, Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

Sponsored Links
Back