A.A. cover or British Gas cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you found something. :rolleyes:

It was meant to be patronising. I hope you also improve your future postings, try using facts for example.[/quote]

You try using your brain you chick tunt.

Sponsored Links

beacuse i don't know who they are.
What details will you give that are sensitive?

name and address mainly.
What do you think they may do with that info?

i'd rather not say, i certainly don't want them having it anyway.
Very mystic, and odd :rolleyes:
what - the pattern of concentric rectangles - full of drivel :mrgreen:

name and address mainly.

I hate repetitive quoting.

Sponsored Links

name and address mainly.

I hate repetitive quoting.

so do i. ****es the mods off too. :LOL:

whats so strange about it? i don't want an unknown individual potentially using my identity against me on a forum where i regularly criticise my employer, not difficult to understand is it?

Maybe it would serve you, your collegues and the general public much better to properly address your concerns and issues with your employer rather than critising them on a public forum?

You should at least give them a right to reply to your concerns, then you can move on and become a happier individual.....

Personally I have never worked for B&G or had much to do with them Imo some of the fellas that work for them that post on here some times get a bit of a rough ride , which is not good !

To be fair I think it is far to easy to cherry pick the bad partds from any organisation or group , bit like taking certain remarks from the CC , in order to further an argument or point of view , if some one has something to say or they disagree with it than take part in it , there is a lot of good that has come from the CC , with alot of knowledgeable & helpful people !

One person in particular has in my view through his own effort given those in there access to imformation & knowledge that would not other wise been able to obtain unless they went to great finacial expense !!

Maybe it would serve you, your collegues and the general public much better to properly address your concerns and issues with your employer rather than critising them on a public forum?

You should at least give them a right to reply to your concerns, then you can move on and become a happier individual.....

maybe but i have been voicing them to my employer for many years and getting no results, that's the way with big companies and it doesn't make me unhappy, on the whole it's a not a bad gig.

i don't think it's wrong to criticise them publicly and don't forget i will praise them publicly if they deserve it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back