A Bitter Pill To Swallow!

Lets face it we'll all be zimmer frame or bed ridden cripples with other people wiping our arzes if we reach 92.
People are far less healthy now with all the crap thats eaten and the poison in the world and the lazy lifestyles.

But people are still living longer...

Sponsored Links
Yes but what quality of life? And wouldn't the stats for this be based on the huge population we have now?

My Grand Dad passed away at 92. Never in a home and fighting fit right up to about the last week of his life.

And wouldn't the stats for this be based on the huge population we have now?

No, people are just living longer.

My Grand Dad passed away at 92. Never in a home and fighting fit right up to about the last week of his life.

Your Grand Dad (GRHS) was fighting fit at 92 so his quality of life must have been fairly decent.

It's true that the elderly population is expanding, so these youths on their ipods, braindead, will be supporting us. But nothing is done to supprt the elderly, for more support, that will be needed, other than Camerons 'Big Society', ie charity, provided by the youth that don't care.

In the real world, where the workers come from, on a bus of 15 year olds, who is the prime minister, most don't know. These are the people that will be providing care to US. That's us, not the US.

Sponsored Links
My personal opinion is, parents should'nt be dumped into a care home. We should rearrange our lives to fit around them in their time of need. Switch jobs take turns with other siblings etc. I would'nt want to be in a care home and for the same reasons i would'nt want my parents in one , unless of course things were that bad that i could'nt possibly provide the level of care, love, compassion they required.

Please i'm not here to upset anyone, this is only my opinion and it's what i belive. For those who have placed loved ones into care i'm sure have done so for the right reasons.

Back