A few posers for you

Sponsored Links
Blondini gets it (nrgserv - technically aren't consecutive in the order you put them down?)

And finally...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Sponsored Links
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Not quite!

what is the most common owl?

A teat owl

yey!
well done

back when we had bus conductors, one got caught for overcharging fares on every passenger.
sentancing was death by electric chair.
bloke gets strapped in and zapped with 10kv (or however much it is)
miraculously after 3 minutes the power is shut off and the bloke smiles back at everyone.
second try sees 50kv, same happens again.
third and last time or he walks a free man, they go for max and shove 100kv into him, smoke wafting around his ears.
after the 3 minutes of zapping the straps are released and he gets up and walks out.
journalist covering the story catches him and says wow, how did you do that!?

bloke replies oh- i'm just a bad conductor..........

sorry!

Sponsored Links
Back