A national scandal

In no way am I trying to irritate any one but is this the case where a 15 year old girl (very drunk) was taken to a room above a kebab shop.

Sexual used for some hours and the blokes who gave her more than one left their DNA on the girls pant's.

As a Jury member, would some some short arsed bloke from Luton have changed your opinion if you had been a member of that jury?

Tim
The judge and defence would have it thrown out of court,nothing to do with the jury verdict,the trial would of been stopped.

Sponsored Links
That judges know exactly what they are doing is patently untrue when you see the number of times they are overturned on appeal.
Maybe. But at least it got to the stage where it reached a verdict before the appeal. The judge here in question made their decision during.

That judges know exactly what they are doing is patently untrue when you see the number of times they are overturned on appeal.
Depends on the circumstances of the appeal, I suppose.
Once the case has been decided, the losing side have them had it explained to them exactly why they lost.
A fundamentally sound case can be lost if mishandled: on appeal, the legal team can see where they went wrong first time, and do better next time.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I am serious.
How would you have felt if your lovely Robinson had derailed the case and those disgusting men had walked free? Please, answer the question.

I didn't see any details in the newspapers or the TV about the case at the time... did you?

Are you serious ? There's court cases shown on the media details of what's been said with sketches of people that's accused and the media states " The trial continues ...." you've never seen that kind of reporting on the box ?

How would you have felt had Tommy's actions made the whole case get thrown out and the men walk free?

I'd say that was pretty bad.

Just a nonsensical statement, pure crap....you think ongoing cases are not reported in the media whilst they're ongoing ??

Next time you read a court report, look out for the words "reporting restrictions were not lifted"

The court put restrictions in place because the defendants were being dealt with in seperate trials in cases like this reporting is postponed until the final case is heard so that jurors cannot be prejudiced by reading accounts of previous trials

Mr Robinson reporting on one trial could have in theory given the defence a cause to call for a mid trial

Then some of the 20 scum bags may have walked free ?

Are you serious ? There's court cases shown on the media details of what's been said with sketches of people that's accused and the media states " The trial continues ...." you've never seen that kind of reporting on the box ?
Ask yourself, was there a media blackout in those cases you're talking about? The fact that you can SEE those cases in all probability means there was no media blackout needed and none in place.

So when are you going to answer my question. How would you feel if Tommy R's wrongdoings had derailed the case and those men walked free?

Dunno about this Robinson bloke

But many years ago there was a documentary on channel 4 long before any of these Asian gangs were brought to book

The documentary was about the BNP and that Griffin bloke he stated in that documentary that there were organised Asian gangs abusing abusing girls in Bradford

He was derided and ridiculed in the documentary for making those allegations

Perhaps they owe him an apology

The thing is, Tommy Robinson did not break the law, he followed the law, he only reported on things that were already in the public domain, the reporting restrictions were not posted as they should have been - basically nullifying them), nothing he said in his online video was not already public knowledge in 1 way or another.
It could not have made any difference to the trial.

Did you know that one of the accused, when he got his bail fled the country back to Pakistan and has been sentenced in his absence?
Tommy Robinson got locked up the same day for trying to let people know what's been happening in our country but a child rapist gets to flee the country and remain free.

Nick Griffin got similar treatment.

How some of you can just deride these 2 without actually knowing what they have actually done amazes me, there is such a large following of Tommy Robinson now, not just in the UK but worldwide because it's happening all over - governments are suppressing whats happening, sweeping it under the rug while they quietly allow more and more of it to happen.

Brigadier is correct, ALL the victims here need an apology, all those girls, Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

However an apology is not what they want - they want it to stop, to be prevented from happening again, they want the people doing this to pay for their crimes and to have their knadgers removed!
The sick B%$£"&*s.

Sponsored Links
Back