Kirklees / huddersfield

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey another case of organised gang sexual abuse . ( victims as young as 12)

31 people have been charged by Kirklee police with numerous sexual offences including rape & trafficking with the intent to engage in sexual exploitation. The offences tool place between 2005 & 2012 .

Most of the perps have been named apart from 12 who could not be named for legal reasons .

All UK nationals as well .

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I't no surprise.

I'd be more concerned if we did not get one of these gangs exposed at least every month, as that would mean it still going on and not being "dealt with" (I use the phrase loosly).

And middle England reads the headline, roll eyes, shrugs their shoulders draws the curtains and sits back down to watch Ant n Dec.

As I said all UK nationals

How do you get this amount of UK nationals that know each other and have a sexual attraction to young girls old enough to be their daughters. Brothers cousins freinds
It must run in their blood.

How do you get this amount of UK nationals that know each other and have a sexual attraction to young girls old enough to be their daughters. Brothers cousins freinds
It must run in their blood.

Wannabe will be alongbsoon to say thst is Islamophobic because you havent condemned Catholic priests at the same time

Two woman have been sentenced to caning in Malaysia for having sex with one another. The ruling was from a Sharia court. They have been sentenced to 6 strokes of the cane each and fined 3,300 ringgit (£635)

"Adequate punishment must be meted out so that this becomes a lesson and reminder to not just the 2 of you , but to members of society"

The Judge said.

What can you do tho? Sure it will still go on, they'll probably just get more careful and secretive. Horrible situation.

What can you do tho? Sure it will still go on, they'll probably just get more careful and secretive. Horrible situation.

true .

imo its the tip of the iceberg . There will be more and more cases of this organised gang abuse. Like the catholic church caper its been swept under the carpet for years.

In this recent incident and the others in Rotheram ect ect . Those who played the race card threat are in part to blame (may be )

true .

imo its the tip of the iceberg . There will be more and more cases of this organised gang abuse. Like the catholic church caper its been swept under the carpet for years.

In this recent incident and the others in Rotheram ect ect . Those who played the race card threat are in part to blame (may be )
I can see your point as it obviously does go on or has been going on within our own institutions for many years but
i think much less so these days due to more diligence being applied. Not sure how you can tackle it with these mainly S Asian gangs and i agree they may will be inclined to hide behind those that point out our own shortcomings.

Sponsored Links
Back