A new theory on 9/11?

I think that's got to be hypothetical Namsag. Had the US Govt known about the plot, including what flights would be attacked/hijacked and intended targets, they'd have stopped it before it could happen.
When I say initiated , I'm pandering to the con theorists who would have us believe that the US Govt actually came up with the idea in the first place. Some con theorists don't believe there were hijackers. Some even reject the whole passenger plane theory, instead saying it was the US military that fired some sort of missiles into the twin towers, using modified aircraft (probably remotely controlled)

Sponsored Links
People who believe this shit fall into the same category of people that believe...

Pay as you go is cheaper than contract
Daddy longlegs are the most venomous creatures on the planet
Paranormal stuff
Smoking when pregnant is not a problem

Oh yee of little faith, you'll be telling us next you dont believe in big "G" or father xmas to say nothing about fairies & goblins :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Another dismissal of the underground nuclear explosion is the shock wave that radiates outwards, literally rippling the surrounding area as it travels outwards and causing any surface objects to vibrate/collapse etc
Why were so many nearby buildings not affected in this way and why has no-one reported the ground shaking before the collapse?
Just my opinion/curiosity.

Sponsored Links
Another dismissal of the underground nuclear explosion is the shock wave that radiates outwards, literally rippling the surrounding area as it travels outwards and causing any surface objects to vibrate/collapse etc
Why were so many nearby buildings not affected in this way and why has no-one reported the ground shaking before the collapse?
Just my opinion/curiosity.

Ahh conny, the conspiracy theorists believe the US Govt have developed non ionising, non irradiating, directed blast energy nuclear weapons, without an EMP either.. Do keep up. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Joinerjohn.
in actual fact the US government did come up with the idea many years before hand.
Operation northwood.

Knowing your countrymen are actually being killed and refusing them assisistance and sayin basically let hundreds die when it could be stopped
Have a look at USS lIBERTY.

And pearl harbour there is clear evidence coming out for years now that days before hand the japanese codes had all been broken and it was clear where was being attacked and when ,

So to say the US government would stop any such plot and could never come up with anything so far fetched is as unbelievable as some of the conspiracy theories that come out.

Conspiracy theorists are nothing but freedom hating, terrorist sympathising, treasonous, self-loathing leftist lunatics who have completely lost their grip on reality. They hate Jesus, and sit there hoping for disasters and the downfall of our nation to happen so they can sit there and go 'i told you so'. They should all be rounded up and shipped out to a communist or islamist paradise of the rest of the country's choice.

Aw, come on Trollmaster, don't beat about the bush. Say it as it is! ;)

Not sure about your reference to Islamist paradise, yet. I'll have to think about that one. :confused: ;)

Im suggesting that they go and find out how far their treasonous use of freedom of speech gets them in Iran, or Syria.

OK, Are you suggesting that all conspiracy theorist are islamic, or against free speech?

'cos that would be plain wrong.

Cospriacy theorists are anti-establishment; they hate our democratic means of government, and the freedoms granted in regards to the persuit of wealth etc.
They hypocritically use the freedoms granted to them, to criticise the system that grants them such freedom, ergo, they hate the freedom that all of us have been granted. They share an agenda with Islamist terrorists, and sympathise with their actions, firstly becasue of that shared agenda, and secondly becasue it provides more fuel for their ridiculous treasonous fantasies.

Sorry Trollmaster. I disagree vehemently with you.
A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I don't think that they are necessarily anti-establishment. They simply have an alternate theory for the events around us.
That doesn't, ergo, imply that they wish to destabilise governments, destroy freedom of speech, criticise the systems, and all the other ills you bestow on them.
More importantly it doesn't mean that they share any agenda with islamist terrorists, or any sort of terrorist.

RH you have provided a defenition of a conspiracy theory, I'm talking about conspiracy theorists. They are the people who fabricate, peddle and distribute conspiracy theories, backed with pseudo-science and politically imflamatory rhetoric, not to arrive at some truth, but to destroy everything that we have.

Permit me to clear up any misconceptions.

Are you under the illusion that a conspiracy theorist is the type of person that develops alternate explanations for all conspicuous events?

Or do you think that a conspiracy theorist might agree with the common explanation of most events, but hold an alternate theory of one event, e.g Diana's death or some such similar event?

Sponsored Links
Back