A not so hypothetical case

Sponsored Links
If a forum member notices a newish member with exactly the same (very unusual and distinct) username as a universally despised troll from another forum, and the same style of writing, choice of subjects etc. so much as to leave no doubt whatsoever that this is the same person.
Would that forum member be within his rights to call attention to the new users previous (obscene and utterly despicable) behaviour, albeit on a different forum? Even though the user in question has behaved himself up to the present.
I reckon that people should be held to account for their actions where possible, even on the internet. Accordingly this is what I tried to do, in a post which was deleted, though there was nothing impolite or untrue. So I thought I would canvass opinions.

FFs , don't you have problems :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
FFs , don't you have problems :rolleyes:

Got loads of them pal.....though I wouldn't class anything on an internet forum as being a part of them. What's it to you anyway?

You carry on sooey, I'll vouch for you mate. People need to know what a deranged freak this guy is. :cool:

You carry on sooey, I'll vouch for you mate. People need to know what a deranged freak this guy is. :cool:

One of the main reasons why the screwfix forum went to the dogs. As long as we can make people (admin especially) on here aware of what a loon this character is, hopefully he won't be able to do the same again.

One of the main reasons why the screwfix forum went to the dogs. As long as we can make people (admin especially) on here aware of what a loon this character is, hopefully he won't be able to do the same again.

What? You reckon that if you post enough abuse, admin will 'sack' someone else?

Hmmm, don't understand your logic. :confused:

He will keep within forum rules. Eventually, he wont. We can't do much till then.

Mr. W.

What? You reckon that if you post enough abuse, admin will 'sack' someone else?

Hmmm, don't understand your logic.

I don't reckon admin would "sack" anyone on my say so, nor would I expect them to. So, yes you're right, you don't understand my logic. :rolleyes:

He will keep within forum rules. Eventually, he wont. We can't do much till then.

Mr. W.

Fair comment, and as they say "forewarned is forearmed". If he starts posting under various different usernames, and using them to argue with himself, it's a sign he's reverting to type. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr. W.

Fair comment, and as they say "forewarned is forearmed". If he starts posting under various different usernames, and using them to argue with himself, it's a sign he's reverting to type. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so what is your problem.... its the internet... not your personal life....

jesus...

I just don't like the cnt. :LOL: :LOL:

With good reason I may say.

But, fair enough, this all seems to be getting on others nerves now. So, time to stop. But I do reserve the right to bring it up again if I feel like. ;)

I expect by now everybody has seen for themselves the complete lack of any kind of answer or self justification from the other gobsh*te and can draw their own conclusions from that, so we'll leave it at that.

for now :evil:

I just don't like the cnt. :LOL: :LOL:

With good reason I may say.

But, fair enough, this all seems to be getting on others nerves now. So, time to stop. But I do reserve the right to bring it up again if I feel like. ;)

I expect by now everybody has seen for themselves the complete lack of any kind of answer or self justification from the other gobsh*te and can draw their own conclusions from that, so we'll leave it at that.
well **** off then....simple....

for now :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back