a question for you all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I was wondering whether any of you here would ever consider buying a shorter roll of wallpaper border (say about 100cm/39 inches long) rather then an average, longer border roll length (which is usually about 149 inches long)?
Do you think if the border was in this shorter length that it might pose any problems for you in your decorating?
Do you think that if it was printed of a better quality then average wallpaper border then you may consider it more?
This is something i have found - that i can print wallpaper borders in better quality with smaller rolls, but it would be useful to know what you all think - i haven't done much home improvements before so i wouldn't know!

Sponsored Links
the only obvios failing would be that this would createmore joins which is never a good thing , personally speaking .

Question seems to boil down to - will better print quality justify additional difficulty in making joints, and the possible unsightliness of these joints?

Since the border is always being viewed at a distance, I wouldf say present print quality is more than adequate and I would not change over (sorry)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back