"A Society that believes in nothing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit of an unfair argument I think. Any man who's had a bit of his
knob cut off at his parents request is gonna have to try and justify it to himself.

I dont need to justify it. The fact that Islam requires it is enough for me. As does Judaism, Christianity, and now in the US, medics promoting it, seems to imply more and more people feel this is the way to go when it comes to circumcision. Its benefits outweigh its negative aspects.

You guys say its barbaric to inflict pain on a child or baby. Yet your fine with stabbing a child numerous times with metal needles during its early years, on the grounds its ok because they are getting immunised against diseases and infections?

Well medical science now seems to back the idea that circumcision does have a lot of medical benefits, from protecting against HIV to protecting against other sexual and urinary track infections and diseases.

Sponsored Links
Then maybe he should stop trying to justify it. ;)

If I came on here saying ‘my religion’ thinks it’s okay to screw children I would, quite rightly, be mercilessly dragged over the coals. So why should he be let off the hook?

Condoms or abstinence prevents Aids Nav, not child abuse.

If I came on here saying ‘my religion’ thinks it’s okay to screw children I would, quite rightly, be mercilessly dragged over the coals. So why should he be let off the hook?

because i have never promoted or supported paedophilia!

You cannot seriously compare paedophilia with circumcision!

I'm not saying you do promote or supported paedophilia Naz, and I would trust you to babysit my grandchildren. But if you watched the link you would know why, in my eyes, they are both equally despicable!

I'm making the comparison between one act which causes pain, suffering and bloodshed with another which causes pain suffering and bloodshed and also, in some cases, death!

Watch the link, if/when you get the time or inclination.

Sponsored Links
You guys say its barbaric to inflict pain on a child or baby. Yet your fine with stabbing a child numerous times with metal needles during its early years, on the grounds its ok because they are getting immunised against diseases and infections?
Diseases and infections which would kill many thousands of children without immunisation.

Well medical science now seems to back the idea that circumcision does have a lot of medical benefits, from protecting against HIV to protecting against other sexual and urinary track infections and diseases.
Even if this were true, it would still be irrelevant to the argument about Islam being barbaric or not, and would in no way justify Islam preaching it. Seeing as they've been preaching this practice since long before modern medical science.

I'm not saying you do promote or supported paedophilia Naz, and I would trust you to babysit my grandchildren. But if you watched the link you would know why, in my eyes, they are both equally despicable!

I'm making the comparison between one act which causes pain, suffering and bloodshed with another which causes pain suffering and bloodshed and also, in some cases, death!

Watch the link, if/when you get the time or inclination.

for you my friend, i will watch the link, but will have to go online at home as web access at work is very restricted. At one time they even told us they were going to block message boards!

IronNaz said:
but i'm sure its less sensitive and hence those without the "4-skin" probably last a while longer whilst rocking the boat, and therefore increase pleasure for the women

That's not a very good argument I'm afraid since most women need a helping hand anyway. You also have a mouth. :idea: :idea: :idea: Still not convinced?

Really good sex is 95% love and imagination. The remaining 5% can be done with an elbow if necessary.

(Alex Comfort MD)

PS:

and therefore increase pleasure for the women

How many do you have? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Really good sex is 95% love and imagination. The remaining 5% can be done with an elbow if necessary.

(Alex Comfort MD)

I doubt women would be too keen on that!

and therefore increase pleasure for the women

How many do you have? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

erm :oops:

.....well i can have 4 wives you know :LOL:

.....well i can have 4 wives you know :LOL:
I wouldn't be surprised; It's okay for a teapot to have many cups. How convenient for us men eh? ;)

Personally, I always wanted to fall in love and marry, and be faithful, to one lady. Call me old fashioned...

Sorry I cant get past the perfect god created body BS

if god put it there who is man to remove it

Islam,judaism=FAIL

Big Tone said:
I always wanted to fall in love and marry, and be faithful, to one lady.

Nothing wrong with that. The marriage bit is a recent invention and, in Europe at least, entirely optional but the rest is what we humans do. There's nothing 'old-fashioned' about it. :) :) :) I hope you do find real love. To make it work, you both have to throw yourselves in with no strings attached (OMG, I sound like an agony aunt :eek: :eek: :eek: ) and there are no guarantees but I can assure you that the prize is worth the risk. :D :D :D

Big Tone wrote:

Shame I'm not still in Brum .... I like matchmaking .... :)

Big Tone wrote:

Shame I'm not still in Brum .... I like matchmaking .... :)
I'm past caring about that now tbh, I have become a grand dad for the forth time last Friday.

If I was of a different religion, I mean if my daughter and son-in-law were, it would be abused any day now I guess, (after 8 days in one book of 'love' which I got as far as reading the once, before I put the BS down). But I'm not a Muslim or Bible Basher, unless I am with hammer, and my latest grand daughter is a she.

She looks like Winston Churchill, like all children :D Why is that??? :LOL:

Big Tone said:
She looks like Winston Churchill, like all children Why is that???

Our second looked exactly like the picture on a book: "The First Weeks of Life". To put it bluntly, he looked like he'd been extruded - which is pretty much what happens. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (If that's intelligent design, my nephew is an anthropoid! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

PS: Our first was a caesarian and the difference was obvious.

Edit:

IronNaz said:
I doubt women would be too keen on that!

Don't be so sure. I have good reason to believe that my first girlfriend experienced her first full orgasm from my right knee. :D :D :D

ten quid says IronNaz
is a master of google and just on a wind up lol :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back