A story about a British soldier

S

Sombrero

and it's not a pleasant read...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3050588/posts

Surely reporting this is ok on a website with a vibrant GD space like DIYnot? I don't think I'm breaking any rules? Plus it's hugely relevant to today's society.

I admit it's difficult to get details from any of the bona fide newspaper websites (the Daily Mail seemed to have removed it from theirs), so if it's a story in error then tell me, please don't just remove it.

Because removing it suggests this site is above the law and politics of this fair land... after all we allow jihadists to walk down our streets telling our own soldiers to burn in hell...

Sponsored Links
He was a cruising gay boy. They knew he was a soldier because he was 'standing to attention'. He's just made a story up to hide the fact.
That's why the other papers have ditched the story.

He was a cruising gay boy. They knew he was a soldier because he was 'standing to attention'. He's just made a story up to hide the fact.
That's why the other papers have ditched the story.

Get you homophobic Joe... you're such an oddball !!

They say he saw action in Iraq - behind the latrines.

Sponsored Links
No-one asks a stranger if he's a soldier.

Then as one they started attacking him - no thinking about it.

He curled up in a ball but knew that one was trying to get a screwdriver out of his pocket? (Just pleased to see him). :rolleyes:

When he finally got it out of his pocket, the soldier suddenly jumped up and dispossessed him. So why was he laying on the floor if he could get up?

Then he chased them away. It's laffable.

What really happened is he flashed his bayonet to the wrong one and got a hammering.

THAT is why the story went all quiet. ;)

He curled up in a ball but knew that one was trying to get a screwdriver out of his pocket? (Just pleased to see him). :rolleyes:

When he finally got it out of his pocket, the soldier suddenly jumped up and dispossessed him. So why was he laying on the floor if he could get up?

What really happened is he flashed his bayonet to the wrong one and got a hammering.

Joe, I'm glad I don't live in your world !!! Gay fantasies in abundance !!! Not my scene really!

So do you think getting a kicking because you're gay is acceptable?

Sponsored Links
Back