A story about a British soldier

I'd like to offer my sincere condolences to his family, friends and other loved ones in their time of sorrow.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to offer my sincere condolences to his family, friends and other loved ones in their time of sorrow.

He didn't die!
The focus is on the mentality of the attackers that thought it was right to attack him... any thoughts on that?

Sponsored Links
I don't know all the facts, of course, but whenever I read things about groups of yobs attacking a single guy (for whatever reason) it says one thing to me: cowardice.

It was probably one guy that rebutted his advances.

BTW, how did 'Alexander' know that one of the guys was trying to get a screwdriver out of his pocket? It might have been a packet of Polo's.
None of it rings true.

Neither, he suddenly jumped up and beat them all off. :rolleyes:

Taking the pi55 has always been a cornerstone of being British. So in a way this thread is par for the course...however, we're discussing whether a British soldier got beaten up by alleged "anti British" people in Britain, becasue he was a soldier (as the report suggests), or because he was gay and on the hunt for a dogging type experience (thanks Joe for the insight into that world)!

Disappointing that not many of you take this stuff seriously... your kids, and grandkids will suffer... mark my words (MMW) !!!

Sponsored Links
Back