A very wet F1 GP gets good

Sponsored Links
Brilliant win for Jenson, very bad luck for Lewis, pity they both did not compete, would have been interesting.

Wotan

I cannot understand why Jenson puts up a performance like that when most of the time he's 4 cars back. I find F1 a soporific most of the time but I am glad I stayed awake for that one. Nothing like a good bit of luck to help him along though.

What an amazing race! Stopped for so long, due to a bit of rain, then as soon as they are about to restart, more rain lol!

How did JB win that with 5 pit stops, and a drive-thru?

How come in ye olde days, the drivers just carried on, Schumacker was called the rainmeister, remember a collision between him and DC I think it was? in torrential rain, when the cars are safer now than ever before? Are they going to stop the Spa race now, the weather always changes quickly there, and it always rains. I've been there, and the weather is strange. Sunny one minute, downpour the next, then sunny, as if nothing happened.

I could see 2nd, 3rd and 4th wiping each other out. Shame Schumacker didn't get a podium place, but the top 3 deserved it. JB drove the race of his life.

For anyone not really into f1, you MUST watch the final 10 laps on iplayer, it was a classic of all time.

Sponsored Links
What a pity MickMoody was in bed and missed it.

What a pity MickMoody was in bed and missed it.

Why say that? Is there anything that you and your mate DM46 says that is NOT spam and abuse towards myself? Why have you a chip on your shoulders all the time? Why post abuse, and go off topic all the time? Is it a game to you? Does it make you feel better within yourself? You ought to grow up, and stop these playground insults. Everyone sees that you are making idiots out of yourselves.

You ought to get your hair cut, shave your beard and get a job.

He thinks you're a hermit......He's not the only one on here who thinks that.

He thinks you're a hermit......He's not the only one on here who thinks that.

What is a hermit? I live in a cave? And what is your association to him? Are you his carer? He certainly needs one. Is your lover out of the padded cell yet, and onto crayons?

Now now micky, I only told you that Joe and others on here think you're a hermit (dole bludger, never goes out except to sign on). I never said that I think you're one did I?.......

I just think you're a divvy. (To use an old fashioned word) :LOL:

Are you a spokesman for other people on here now? Or perhaps they can speak for themselves?

Isn't the term 'Divvy', racist, what is a dole bludger? never goes out except to sign on, isn't that offensive, and incorrect? Have you any information to back that information up, or are you just spreading more lies regarding me again? Where do you get off, when lying in public about me? You are as complicit as the others, in spreading these lies. How would you feel if a group of people started spreading lies about you, and your mates? And constantly grinding on about lies that have been made up?

A person has been charged for perjury, due to facebook, you are riding a fine line, not to be charged for slander. I suspect the site owners will remove me and you, before being in front of a court, so beware of what you are slating me.

Saying "I think you're a divvy" is not spreading lies about you micky, it's just giving my honest opinion.
Based on hard evidence I might add. :LOL:

Saying "I think you're a divvy" is not spreading lies about you micky, it's just giving my honest opinion.

It gets boring very quickly. And does not refer to the origional post whatsoever....so why make it?

Is that like calling someone a 'Spastic' ? is that PC correct?

Sponsored Links
Back