A WANNABE SOUTHERNER

Richardp said:
I've got some gay friends would love to meet you and show you how feminine they are, idiot! oh! sorry I'm mostly being nice this year :LOL:

ha ha ha would love to meet them considering i was the british and commonwealth heavyweight boxing champion trouble is which one i will let you quese

Sponsored Links
I must conceed one thing..BOB's comments about Bald men has an element of truth in it..

Bald Black men look cool and good...Bald White Guys look like cue balls with eyes...and rather anemic!!! :LOL:

If I ever go Bald I'll do a reverse Michael Jackson... :LOL: :LOL:

Big_Spark said:
I must conceed one thing..BOB's comments about Bald men has an element of truth in it..

Bald Black men look cool and good...Bald White Guys look like cue balls with eyes...and rather anemic!!! :LOL:

and another thing big spark they all resemble uncle thester

B.O.B DOLE said:
Richardp said:
I've got some gay friends would love to meet you and show you how feminine they are, idiot! oh! sorry I'm mostly being nice this year :LOL:

ha ha ha would love to meet them considering i was the british and commonwealth heavyweight boxing champion trouble is which one i will let you quese

well bob "ha ha ha" i'm sure they'll all be very frightened of you.
;)

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Richardp said:

well bob "ha ha ha" i'm sure they'll all be very frightened of you.
;)
its not me they should be frightend of its my solicitor they should be scared of

B.O.B DOLE said:
Big_Spark said:

and another thing big spark they all resemble uncle Fester
Bald men crack me up best one I saw had a `Tash on his head.prior to this they have a "desert island disc"...soft southerner with all his hair :LOL: f` all teeth tho`

i travel on trains alot i find that northeners seem to shout and not talk :?: and why do they say " is anybody SAT there " ? instead of " is anyone sitting there " ? P M

poshman said:
i travel on trains alot i find that northeners seem to shout and not talk :?: and why do they say " is anybody SAT there " ? instead of " is anyone sitting there " ? P M

well said poshman and another thing that gets up my nose is sayings such as..........
at the end of the day.
hi but.
arrrieght mate.
what dowing.
hal tel the somethink.
by the crin.
by the bloodyhell.
et arright

I think northern women are more attractive and have a far better sense of style than the southern ones. :D

Actually bob I quite agree with you about southern fashions. Some time ago I made a bonfire of all my southern asda-type clothing and fashioned myself some new threads from roadkill and small mammals I trapped in the woods. I believe this is how a true northern man should dress. After the skins had cured my wife said I could come back in the house but by that time I had made myself a decent shelter in the garden and decided to stay there. No soft southern carpets and suchlike for me. I have taken to catching the goldfish from the pond using a spear I made from a garden cane and these I cook over a small barbecue. None of your soft southern oven-cooked pizzas for me! The neighbours think I'm mad but they'll be laughing on the other side of their faces when the next ice-age comes. (Perhaps you could ask Otto when this will be?)

Richardp said:
I think northern women are more attractive and have a far better sense of style than the southern ones. :D

Yes, but Bodmin is northern for you! Know a few Cornish maids, do ee?

hermes said:
Actually bob I quite agree with you about southern fashions. Some time ago I made a bonfire of all my southern asda-type clothing and fashioned myself some new threads from roadkill and small mammals I trapped in the woods. I believe this is how a true northern man should dress. After the skins had cured my wife said I could come back in the house but by that time I had made myself a decent shelter in the garden and decided to stay there. No soft southern carpets and suchlike for me. I have taken to catching the goldfish from the pond using a spear I made from a garden cane and these I cook over a small barbecue. None of your soft southern oven-cooked pizzas for me! The neighbours think I'm mad but they'll be laughing on the other side of their faces when the next ice-age comes. (Perhaps you could ask Otto when this will be?)

just been watching sweeny todd but hermes fantastic thread one of the best ive read for ages and maybe make some nice meat pies

B.O.B DOLE said:
hermes said:

just been watching sweeny todd but hermes fantastic thread one of the best ive read for ages and maybe make some nice meat pies
just make sure you remove the teeth first Bob otherwise they'll hurt the asteroids on the way out! :)

kendor said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
hermes said:

just make sure you remove the teeth first Bob otherwise they'll hurt the asteroids on the way out! :)

haw stop picking on me

Fashions are the same the country over, definitely... it's just that they don't always occur at the same time :LOL:

My dad is from the north-east. My siblings and I would always be puzzled by the clothes being worn by the children on my grandmother's street. Flares in the mid-1980s... :LOL:

Fashion IS a local thing, affected by many factors including class and how affluent the area is. I was in the Docklands on Thursday and saw a lot of girls wearing cashmere. It's an expensive fabric, I was in an affluent area. Wouldn't expect to see much of it in a poor area. People will stretch to buy expensive clothes, but there is a limit to just how far you can stretch.

Back in 1999 I went on a daytrip to France. On request of the girls we had a look in a clothes shop that looked to be equivalent to a shop like "NEXT". The shopgirls were looking at our clothes (admittedly loose and comfy for travelling!), and giggling. Seemed they were making fun of the way we were dressed! Yet in that very shop there were racks upon racks of SHELLSUITS!!! In 1999!!! In a fashion-wear shop!!!

What is fashionable in one place in 2005 might not be fashion somewhere else until 2006, or maybe never at all.

Sponsored Links
Back