A WANNABE SOUTHERNER

By the way, I am southern and proud. I occasionally roll out my half-northerness (Sunderland) in order to wind-up a Yorkshireman friend who loves the north so much he lives and works in London :LOL:

Looking at a road atlas, they didn't finish the M25... it's blue on mine. Surely it's meant to be a moat. Come on, finish the job! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Big_Spark said:
I must conceed one thing..BOB's comments about Bald men has an element of truth in it..

Bald Black men look cool and good...Bald White Guys look like cue balls with eyes...and rather anemic!!! :LOL:

If I ever go Bald I'll do a reverse Michael Jackson... :LOL: :LOL:

and another thing big spark they all resemble uncle thester
Yeah, right..

mag23.jpg
king3.jpg

yumy_jpg.jpg

bz.jpg

Andre_Agassi.jpg

Frank_Leboeuf_book.jpg

1136338661_ms.jpg

Kojak.jpg

ErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg

Uncanny resemblence between the top two, they both look like yul brynner :)

Donald Pleasence is only holding onto that cat while wondering whether to make a wig out of it.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE you must of watched too much of big brother last year when geordie hutton won, :LOL: thats why your sick of them sayings ;) ps are you saying people who live up north are all geordies, because most of them sayings are geordie talk :)

Richardp said:
I think northern women are more attractive and have a far better sense of style than the southern ones. :D

Deifnitely have a bit more meat on 'em to help cope with the winter nights.

And I like it !!!!

Richardp said:
I think northern women are more attractive and have a far better sense of style than the southern ones. :D

I was discussing this on Friday night. Two of my mates had been back in Yorkshire over the break and the way one of them put it was "they peak early and go rapidly downhill"... apparently many of those he was at school with are looking a little past it (at 26!). However, there is no denying they do generally have rather large boobs. :LOL:

I'm going out with a northern lass at the moment... she's from Bedfordshire. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back