A whiter shade of Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
This response is typical of yourself
you said you dont care about the feelings of the 10% because the 90% arent interested.

it isnt my fault you dont like me clarifying the point you made.

Sponsored Links
you said you dont care about the feelings of the 10% because the 90% arent interested.

it isnt my fault you dont like me clarifying the point you made.
Yes or no.mobs tearing statues down is ok?

LMAO...talk about strawman....So he was a convicted murderer too?
I didnt say murderer did I?

youve just made another strawman well done.
Colston was a slave trader he was directly responsible for the death of 20,000 slaves

you cant debate honestly because your argument doesnt hold water

Yes or no.mobs tearing statues down is ok?
no its not ok, I never said it was.
anybody that commits criminal damage should be charged

I said sometime protests are necessary as a force for change.....you dont seem to get that though -can you explain why not?

Sponsored Links
said sometime protests are necessary as a force for change.....you dont seem to get that though -can you explain why not?
I do..protest is not criminal damage.Penetrated your brain cell yet?

whataboutery

we are talking about the Colston statue.

No we're not.

Go back and tell jonbey whose comment I responded to that his comment was 'whataboutery'

You're clearly not aware that the names I listed are on a BLM list of targets to be removed.

it might be if the 90% of the population dont give a stuff becasue it doesnt affect them

who says they are?

would you be happy if somebody killed your relatives then used the money to fund a school.

Read my post again, your just going round In circles.

And yes those people have been more than happy to use the fruits of colston (and any of the other statues that have been noted as targets) for the past couple of centuries. Why is it now that it's an issue?

What is BLM trying to achieve, other than riots? What more do they expect society to do for them?

And for god's sake don't say defund the police that's just anarchy waiting to happen.

So far I have only heard some half hearted responses because no one actually knows what they are trying to achieve.

They want to reduce racism (don't we all) but what are they requesting to make this happen?

Equality? They have that written in law, end to racism.. they have that written in law also.

Do they just want power and control so they can treat whites as slaves as we did hundreds of years ago... Yeah that's progressive.

They say there lives are more important than any other on the planet, they find all lives matter offensive and racist. That's just pure delusion.

What is BLM trying to achieve, other than riots? What more do they expect society to do for them?
Perhaps just stop the cruddy way people talk.
Read this:
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/cenotaph-being-attacked.546639/page-2#post-4653319
Interestingly Andy's post about shooting was deleted (I guess by mods) but you can still see where I quoted it.

Perhaps BLM and all other minorities just want a break from this rubbish that goes on and on endlessly. Just to be considered equal. It's not much to ask is it?

I do..protest is not criminal damage.Penetrated your brain cell yet?
wrong, yet another strawman
peaceful protests are not criminal damage.

sometimes non peaceful protests are required to make a point.
if criminal damage is done then those responsible may get a criminal record or a prison sentence, that is the risk they take which some consider worth it

history proves I am correct: would you like examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back