A whole bunch of other people's disasters

Sponsored Links
Always thought the dangers of electrics were exaggerated .... On the other hand the posts were probably from the surviving minority !!

Better create another ZONE, one in which you manacle the kids when indoors. No electrics allowed !!

P

My own personal disaster stems from when I was 7 years old. I was an only child and rather spoilt. I was lucky enough to have my own playroom. At the time though my parents werent very well off and Dad keps all of his tools etc in a tallboy in the spare room/playroom.

One rainy afternoon I was playing happily with my Sindy doll when I noticed my very orange space hopper in the corner of the room. I opened Dad's tool drawer and there was a tin of silver spray paint that he used to touch up the cortina at the time.

Now, orange was not a colour I especially liked, and silver would be so much nicer!! I closed the door and set about re-spraying the space hopper. By the time my parents found me half an hour later (the smell had drfited to the living room by then) I was almost passed out on the floor. The carpets, walls AND space hopper were silver.....

I had a headache for a week!!
Jane
x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back