Abcot

S

Soggy_weetabix

Has anyone seen the monstrosity that Abcot has developed to rival the new Suprima Upgrade PCB?

Saw one today, as it had obviously failed. Ill post piccies when I can work out how to. Customer had never had the PCB changed apparently. :rolleyes:

Recognised it, as I get my expansion vessels from them and it was in the catalogue that they send me infrequently.

I could have flown the Space shuttle with it.

Dave

Sponsored Links
I will have eventually.

www.abcotuk.co.uk should show it.

Where on earth are they developing this stuff.

The Gas Installer gas has warned them off once for developing a PCB that will fit both the Netaheats and Profiles.

Dave

Soggy_weetabix said:
I will have eventually.

www.abcotuk.co.uk should show it.

Where on earth are they developing this stuff.

The Gas Installer gas has warned them off once for developing a PCB that will fit both the Netaheats and Profiles.

Dave

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG it looks like someone let a five year loose with a soldering iron

Sponsored Links
P252.jpg

Nice:cool:

It looks like one of the sets off of Blakes Seven for gawds sake

lmao

Soggy_weetabix said:
Saw one today, as it had obviously failed. Ill post piccies when I can work out how to. Customer had never had the PCB changed apparently. :rolleyes:

Dave

Do you know how or why it had failed?

If not is there any way I can get to test/inspect it?

Tony

Oh dear.
Looks like a pcb off some other boiler stuck on a board with connections to suit.
What do these idiots think they're doing?

abcotsuprimapcb1.jpg

Agile said:
Soggy_weetabix said:

Dave

Do you know how or why it had failed?

If not is there any way I can get to test/inspect it?

Tony

The part is with the customer Tony, but if I can obtain it your gladly welcome to it.

David

And it would be interesting to know which "notified body" it went through to get approval (if any).

If I can get hold of it, and once tony has finished with it, ill send it to Raden.

Its bound to power up my pc, if the motherboard goes.

Dave

What were the symptoms of the failure?

Is it really a green PCB stuck onto a fawn board with additional connections on it?

Does anyone recognise the green PCB as from something else?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back