Intergas combi boilers ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm moving shortly into a house (5bed) that has a potterton Suprima boiler, years ago I had one of them n it blew a board every year!! I have no doubt it now has the 'upgraded' board, but why mess about the the nasty old thing?, just sling it out n the cylinder n get a combi.

I think an Intergas is the way to go............but do I want external or internal expansion vessel? (boiler is going in a garage so space aint a problem). Also are parts easy to get? (no good havin a boiler the plumber can't get the bits for easily!)

Sponsored Links
Hello??......anyone out there??
We do have day jobs you know, nobody on here is paid to answer questions. Patience is a virtue

Go for the Xclusive - 10 year warranty (or 12 years if you also buy their system filter), good modulation, and everything is in the box. Very similar price to the ECO RF as well.

Parts are easy to get, but of course you won't need to worry about that for 10-12 years anyway, assuming you keep it serviced to maintain the warranty.

Sponsored Links
Muggles...............I'll take your ticking off and thank you for your response......................the only reason I added my second comment was because my post had dropped so low down the forum submission list, I was afraid it would be missed, so I 'refreshed' it, but it worked didn't it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back