Intergas Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just an intergas combi boiler fitted. It works perfectly but looks awful. There are 3 exposed pipes (valves?) coming out of the bottom of it which looks ugly. We paid for an extra cover to be attached to the bottom of the boiler but it still doesn't cover the exposed valves. Has any one got or fitted one of these boilers and had the same problem? Is it just the way it is built?

Sponsored Links
Yes I do have photos. I just need to work out how to attach. As you can see I am new to this website.

Sponsored Links
The left hand black pipe is the condense, there should be space within the boxing to hide this. The two silver valves are for your filling loop, for topping up the pressure in the system, and as such need to be easily accessible but could still be hidden away with care.

You'll find most boilers on the market end up with some exposed pipework below them, it's got to be connected up somehow! Can you post a picture with the pipe cover removed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back