Accenta 8 Alarm - Help to create a new program

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, we just moved into a new house which has the Accenta 8 alarm fitted. I am guessing they did a factory reset before they left, but now I want to create a new program, as well as test which zone is which (previously called a Walk Test). I have the manual, which enables me to see which programs are set up (as per a factory reset this is just Prog 1). Now I want to create a new program, but can't see how.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Sponsored Links
Why do you want to create a new program?

The wiring should have been done so that prog 1 will allow you to full set the system

Which manual do you have the engineers one or the end user one?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes prog 1 us a full system set, but I want to create a night prog with just certain zones active & a silent set.

I have the engineers manual, but can't find out how to create this new program.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Cheers, but I have this manual & it is only 18 pages long, do I can't find a page 34.

Thanks for your efforts.

Click on the link and scroll down to page 34 , page 34 definitely exists I looked at the manual this morning (how else would I have known which page you needed?)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back