accenta alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i wonder if any can help with some advice? i have recently bought a house that has a accenta alarm fitted the problem is that the previous owner leased the house out to students and the alarm code is lost in that no one knows what the code for the alarm is.... I would like to obviously use the alarm but wonder how to get round this in the absence of the code that is programmed in at the moment... anyone out there able to assist this daft plumber??

Sponsored Links
Which model?

Tony the display panel only says accenta and i have been left no literature what so ever. sorry to be so vague it looks similar in apperance to the accenta g3 but a slight different layout... any use??

Sponsored Links
hi it is definetely the accenta 6 with 1 Number remote keypad hope this means something to someone.

Sorry, I have not got the manual for that. Hopefully somebody else will help

Hi robbolooking at your post and i am almost certian it is the same as the old optima 6 you say you cannot find the manual on the ade honnywell site i have just been in and found the manual for the optima comact 6 user manual you need to go down the page and right clik on the optima 6 and open you will then be able to read the manual
i think the reset to factory setings are as follows
TURN POWER OFF AND OPEN THE CONTROL PANEL BEWARE THE ALARM SHOULD GO OFF AND BE ARMED WITH A PEICE OF WIRE ABOUT 8inches LONG TO USE AS A RESET AND DISCONNECT THE BATTERY THE ALARM SHOULD STOP AS YOU RESET THE PANEL TAKE THE WIRE OUT OF THE LEFT HAND PA IF IT IS WIRED UP OR TAKE THE LINK OUT SHOULD BE No 13 CONNECT ONE END OF THE WIRE TO THIS AND TAKE THE OTHER END AND CONNECT IT TO SET No 23 AND CONNECT THE BATTERY UP AS YOU DO THE PANEL SHOULD GO QUITE NOW TAKE THE WIRE LINK YOU PUT IN TO 13 AND 23 OUT AND CONNECT THE ORIGENAL WIRES BACK IN PUT THE COVER ON AND PRESS RESET AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SET THE ALARM WITH 0123 AND ENGINNEERS CODE 9999 IF THIS WORKS GREAT THERE IS NOT A LOT TO PROGRAM ON THE OPTIMA BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOSE NOT BUT THE MANUAL IS READY AVAILABLE FROM ADE HONNYWELL DOWN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE HOPE THIS HELPS BAZ ///
I WOULD GET A NEW BATTERY BEFORE YOU START IF IT IS FLAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESET THE PANNEL
I have an old optima compact in the garage so if you need any more info
please ask if this works then you will have the user manual from honnywell hopefully

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back