Accenta G3 Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have an Accenta G3 that was installed before I moved into the property I live. It was already pre-programmed and has worked fine. I have been able to program general settings. Today I attempted to program the silent beep mode for when leaving my property but the engineer code would not work and attempted to change it with a reset.

Somehow I have managed to lose all the previous zone modes and the code to set the alarm will not work.

If I enter the code I set for the engineer code, the PA light comes on and I cannot really do anything with it at all.

When resetting the unit rests in day mode.

Any ideas? I have tried ringing the support lines to no avail.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
alas the reset defaults the entire panel and you only need the quick flow page to help with programming if you understand the terms used on that flow sheet.

I have noticed that there are several manuals out there, older panels may have less features than the manual dictates, but the structure appears to be the same through the versions I have come across over the years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back