Accenta G3 question

Sponsored Links
did the system set after 30 seconds, 1 minute or still waiting?
If i just arm the system i get the single beep, then the double beep. Then it's armed. All good
My issue is, if I then open the door, the single beep starts, but the alarm doesn't go off - it just keeps the single beep going for ages

sorry but if you wish to have free help from an installer then please follow instruction and advise on what happens.

If I go in half cocked, I could be lucky or or could miss something, your choice?

Sorry - realise I didn't directly answer. Let me do that now

Sponsored Links
After entering the code the single beep goes for 20 secs then followed by double beep for 10 secs

the last 10 seconds is to warn you that the system is close to setting.

okay after the double beep it sets?

you need to go out for this one unless there is no PIR that can pick you up near the entry door

Yeah - so after the double beep if I wander into the hallway the PIR on the stairs sees me and sets it off (siren noise starts, if i don't enter the code quickly the whole thing kicks off)
Definitely set

okay so far normal.

okay need to set the alarm and go outside, use the stop watch to indicate that its set, ie 40 seconds after starting it

before you walk in restart the stop watch, entry tones should have started, and by the time it gets to 40 seconds it should have set off, avoid the PIR

Ok - so went outside - waited 1 min
Came back in - single beep starts when I open the door. It's been going for 1 min now.

This is what I think the problem is. That single beep just keeps going, it never sets the alarm off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back