Accenta g4 engineer mode

LG2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, how long can I leave Accenta in engineer mode and does this stop alarm activation? I’m waiting for system to be disconnected and alarm keeps activating and of course it’s at 2am! So will leaving in engineer mode stop this happening? TIA

Sponsored Links
In the manual does it say it times out after inactivity?

When it goes off at 2am is it the internal or internal and external sounders or just internal?

Thanks for your reply, irrelevant now though as the default engineer code does not work to my knowledge it’s never been changed but it means I can’t put in engineer mode anyhow.

Both internal & external weee sounding even though in day mode. I’m assuming there is a sensor issue or the battery in the actual bell depleted?

Think I’m going to have to just pull the fuse disconnect battery and annoy the neighbours with the alarm ringing until it dies? No way for me to get to the bell box safely.

Sponsored Links
In the manual does it say it times out after inactivity?

When it goes off at 2am is it the internal or internal and external sounders or just internal?
Thanks for your reply, irrelevant now though as the default engineer code does not work to my knowledge it’s never been changed but it means I can’t put in engineer mode anyhow.

Both internal & external weee sounding even though in day mode. I’m assuming there is a sensor issue or the battery in the actual bell depleted?

Think I’m going to have to just pull the fuse disconnect battery and annoy the neighbours with the alarm ringing until it dies? No way for me to get to the bell box safely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back