Accenta G4 Panel and Accenta + Keypad Zone Lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am after some help please...

I have the Accenta G4 Panel and Accenta + Keypad which I have removed off the wall externally rerouted some cables and plastered behind the box... i.e no disconnection of cables.

Once back.... and I knew something would go wrong.... upon arming of the system Zone 8 light comes on? Only way to remove is to omit the zone.

I have just been in Engineer mode and omitted the Zone... however on walkthrough Zone 8 is always on ?

I only have Zones 1-6 connected and 7 and 8 shorted in the panel.

The other problem now is everytime a zone light comes on the remote keypad beeps ?

I have read the instructions and cannot fathom out what to do, any kind soul out there have any ideas ? I know it will be simple to sort out, just need pointing into the right direction...

Many thanks...

Carl

Sponsored Links
I think I have fixed the beeping ! The term is Chime... this isn't shown in the user manual on my keypad... it must have a toggle on or off... also shown with the double knock statuses... The noises seemed to toggle with the use of Zero (0).

I have omitted Zone 8 and I think turned the Flag off for Zone 8 fire ?

Whatever I have done seems to have done the trick for now... but I do have to say that Alarm Panel manuals aren't the easiest to understand !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back