Access panel.

A

Alltheones

Alright. I’m wanting to put in a access panel in a wall that will be fully tiled (not by me). I’m just wondering how I get it in the right spot so it falls on a grout line all the way around. I presume the panels come in specific sizes to fit tiles. The tiles I’ll be getting are only ceramic (weight issues on skim) so would probably chose those first and get a panel for them, but I’m not sure where tiler will start and I guess it needs to be right on the money for the grout line. cheers.

Sponsored Links
Easiest way in to put the hole in the wall as the tiles are being laid , can't get it wrong then!

Sponsored Links
Yes but once the tiler has laid tiles , you will be able to see exactly where the grout lines are and can use a spirit level/ tape measure to mark the hole , then once you have installed the panel the tiler can finish off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back