Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It is entirely wrong to bring in workers from other countries when there are our own people unemployed - especially when those unemployed are being paid public money; no twisted reasoning has ever or will ever convince me otherwise.

Keyword in that statement is 'working'. I’ve got no problem with that, it’s the 'non working' EU nationals I don’t want over here sponging the UK's resources. A bricklayer from Birmingham should be entitled to, say, healthcare, education and child benefits for his children in Basingstoke but a non working EU ponce shouldn’t be allowed anything in the UK just as a non-working UK resident wouldn’t be allowed it in other EU countries.

If only EU rules on Freedom of Movement for Workers allowed them to be sent home if they'd failed to find a job within 3 months, or if they'd become a drain on the public purse, or were criminals!

But wait!

IT DOES!!!

Sponsored Links
https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4336340/
https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4336801/
https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4337301/
https://www.diynot.com/diy/posts/4337371/

I think we can all now be 100% certain that Vinty has absolutely no idea what the "laws of race" are, despite his whole existence being predicated on racial hatred.

He is ignorant and disgusting - he is an utter disgrace to EVERYTHING.
I don't think you are capable of having a rational discussion about the weather never mind something as serious as racial theory.
You have proved that by what you have posted above.

If only EU rules on Freedom of Movement for Workers allowed them to be sent home if they'd failed to find a job within 3 months, or if they'd become a drain on the public purse, or were criminals!

But wait!

IT DOES!!!
I've seen a group of foreign beggars at the same set of traffic lights for over two years. Why haven’t they been sent home or is begging considered a job for certain groups of people?

You must direct that question to your government.

It has nothing to do with Brexit.

Keyword in that statement is 'working'. I’ve got no problem with that, it’s the 'non working' EU nationals I don’t want over here sponging the UK's resources. A bricklayer from Birmingham should be entitled to, say, healthcare, education and child benefits for his children in Basingstoke but a non working EU ponce shouldn’t be allowed anything in the UK just as a non-working UK resident wouldn’t be allowed it in other EU countries.
Your comments are based on your misunderstanding, preconceptions and prejudice, so of no real worth.

It is entirely wrong to bring in workers from other countries when there are our own people unemployed - especially when those unemployed are being paid public money; no twisted reasoning has ever or will ever convince me otherwise.
It's not the reasoning that is twisted.

I am
Not at that part of the conversation at this moment in time
That's called blind allegiance.
You do not understand what you are agreeing to.

Wold you like to buy some investment, guaranteed to make 50% profit in 3 months. Just send me £5,000 and I'll send the details in the post.

While we're at it, I've got some miracle shine for your muscle car, guaranteed to prevent dirt, water, mud, anything coming into contact with your paintwork, it even increases fuel economy, extends the service intervals, prevents accidents. That's why they call it miracle shine. It's expensive but well worth it. I dare not put the price up in public because I'd be inundated, but contact me and I'll let you know. For a reasonable deposit I'll arrange for you to be a distributor of this miracle product. You'll be making money hand over fist with this easily marketable product.

I don't think you are capable of having a rational discussion about the weather never mind something as serious as racial theory.
You have proved that by what you have posted above.
Try me then. You are not just posting your comments for one person's perusal, the whole forum can see your comment and judge its merit.
Just post your theory and we can all consider it.

I've seen a group of foreign beggars at the same set of traffic lights for over two years. Why haven’t they been sent home or is begging considered a job for certain groups of people?
Maybe they're illegal immigrants. Maybe they're not even Europeans. Maybe they're moonlighting.
Or perhaps you'll now be telling us that you've stopped and chatted to them, some are from Poland, the 20 years old from Romania, the 21 years old with 3 children from Bulgaria, the 19 years old with 3 children, a sick mother and a faithful old collie from Estonia, the 25 years old with a father that needs hospital care, suffers from agoraphobia, has four siblings to look after, whose wife died of loneliness, comes from an affluent family but was chucked out for dallying with the servants......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back