Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black is black and white is white and always will be.
Your attempt to misdefine the laws of race won't work.
Please explain the scientific basis for the "laws of race", and how skin colour relates to them.

Sponsored Links
My mates building a house it got Broken into and various tools and equipment was pinched

The culprits were Romanians ;)

Yes exactly ;)

round here most of the crime is done by English people. Should all English people be locked up or deported?

Sponsored Links
You need help - you don't work properly, and you're getting worse.

I expect people from London go and carry out crimes in Surrey -should we have a wall around London? Or Surrey?

Should people from Lisburn no longer be allowed to work in Belfast because some of them are criminals?
You obviously don't believe in the Nation state or the concept of borders.
Should Russian nationals be allowed to fly into the UK without any background checks and set up home ,what about the Chinese or Koreans can they come as well, while we are at it what about the middle East maybe we should invite any unemployed suicide bomber looking for a target and reassure them that they won't have their bomb confiscated as no one will care.

My mates building a house it got Broken into and various tools and equipment was pinched

The culprits were Romanians ;)

Yes exactly ;)

Couple of vans got done as well by the same mob ;)
Has transam caught the same affliction as notch: throw in a couple of invented bits of information. It won't matter.
It does matter. It's inciting racial hatred.

round here most of the crime is done by English people. Should all English people be locked up or deported?
I didn't say that any group was more criminal than any other or that people should be deported because of their ethnicity.
I don't have any problems with immigration either just uncontrolled immigration.
If there is already serious problems with indigenous crime what is the point of inviting more crime by not screening would be migrants to weed out the criminal elements which exist in nationalities.

wondet what happens at some of these EU get togethers

Are the hotel rooms stripped of there fixtures ?

Couple if delegates wNdering down the road with a rolled up carpet on there shoulders in the early hours ?

:LOL:

Has transam caught the same affliction as notch: throw in a couple of invented bits of information. It won't matter.
It does matter. It's inciting racial hatred.
Its ok, perhaps one of them has a sick baby, I expect the Romanian government will immediately take the baby to a Romanian hospital.

Importing criminals creates competition for our native criminals, and this surely must pose a moral dilemma to the DIY Not loony lefties. The loonies are usually for the rights of criminals over the rights of the law abiding, and for the rights of the foreigner over the native. So, what would the answer be to a native criminal's objection to a foreign criminal coming over here and taking all his work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back