Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I understand the 17 year old suspect arrested for the murder of Jodie Chesney was from one of our European partner countries. Just over here legally on a chillin' and murdering spree maybe? If that's true, the sooner these ****s go back home the better.
This is the tragic result of uncontrolled immigration and the remainers want this state of affairs to continue.

No. If you think it does, kindly show how, and the relevance.
I don't think it does either, I think their demise was due more to diseases introduced by white people.
Yet I suppose on a certain level Darwin's laws do apply.

Sponsored Links
I don't think it does either, I think their demise was due more to diseases introduced by white people.
Yet I suppose on a certain level Darwin's laws do apply.
If you think the fate of Tasmalian Aboriginal people doesn’t show evidence of Darwin’s law, why introduce the idea?
If you think it does on a level, please explain on what level you think it does show evidence.

Because it's been done to death on here and all it ends up is another bitch fest and threads locked.
Not so far.

So far Vinty has had plenty of time to answer, and, if he chooses, in a way that doesn't get the thread locked.

But so far he's behaving as if he thinks he will look good if he just ignores the question.

Black is black and white is white and always will be.
Your attempt to misdefine the laws of race won't work.
Please explain the scientific basis for the "laws of race", and how skin colour relates to them.

You need help. You don't work properly.
You want the UK to stay in the EU that means more criminals entering the UK because foreigners don't have to worry about background checks.
Because of selfish people like you and your infatuation with foreigners British citizens have been robbed, raped and murdered in their own country by people who in previous times would have never been allowed into the UK.

No.

But if they do that is not a "result of uncontrolled immigration".
Because of uncontrolled immigration people with serious criminal records have been allowed to enter Britain and commit crimes.
Under a controlled system of immigration would be immigrants have to undergo criminal record checks ,if they have a criminal record they don't get in, even you can work that out.
A couple of years ago a Latvian migrant who had done time for murder in his own country decided to come to London because there is no longer any need for EU migrants to go through the Visa process he was able to come to London and murder a young girl.
There are plenty more like him.

You want the UK to stay in the EU that means more criminals entering the UK because foreigners don't have to worry about background checks.
Because of selfish people like you and your infatuation with foreigners British citizens have been robbed, raped and murdered in their own country by people who in previous times would have never been allowed into the UK.
You need help - you don't work properly, and you're getting worse.

I expect people from London go and carry out crimes in Surrey -should we have a wall around London? Or Surrey?

Should people from Lisburn no longer be allowed to work in Belfast because some of them are criminals?

Because of uncontrolled immigration people with serious criminal records have been allowed to enter Britain and commit crimes.
Under a controlled system of immigration would be immigrants have to undergo criminal record checks ,if they have a criminal record they don't get in, even you can work that out.
A couple of years ago a Latvian migrant who had done time for murder in his own country decided to come to London because there is no longer any need for EU migrants to go through the Visa process he was able to come to London and murder a young girl.
There are plenty more like him.
I dare say there are UK citizens who have serious criminal records travel around the UK after their release from prison.

What should we do about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back