Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Jason I agree. Hence why the black Police association is wrong and any other club that excludes people because of their colour.
It is illegal , and has been for many years, to exclude people because of their colour. I suspect you know and understand that. So I suspect you also know that your comment was both incorrect and fishing.

Sponsored Links
It is illegal , and has been for many years, to exclude people because of their colour. I suspect you know and understand that. So I suspect you also know that your comment was both incorrect and fishing.

I'm always fishing. You always bite.

Sponsored Links
I'm always fishing. You always bite.

Gosh bodd, you must be awfully proud of yourself.
I assumed it was Bodd's version of banter. I took it in that spirit.

If he thinks I am infallible, and he seeks to find my fallibilities, I am highly honoured.
Perhaps I should respond to his banter buy offering him an intentional fallibility.

Now where to start?

That's another one in my net
You are silly bodd.

This is a public forum onto which you post. If you wish to cheer yourself up by attributing responses to your posts as 'catching people in your net', then I guess it shows what kind of person you are.

Amusing that you are not so keen to respond to posts where you are caught out.

You are silly bodd.

This is a public forum onto which you post. If you wish to cheer yourself up by attributing responses to your posts as 'catching people in your net', then I guess it shows what kind of person you are.

Amusing that you are not so keen to respond to posts where you are caught out.
Are you fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back