Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you the impact of immigration.
benifits and the negatives.

You will only see the positives..

Remember Jason

Ballance
But you don't.

You only mention what you perceive as negative impacts.

Remember, Bodd.

Balance.

Sponsored Links
Are sure of that... Have I never spoken of good immigrants in a positive way ?
We're talking about the impact of immigration, not the migrants themselves.
There is a difference.
You may well have said something along the lines of, "the chap who lives down the road from me is an immigrant and a very likable fellow".

That is different from saying something like (I could look up your exact quote, but it is not necessary for now), "the culture that they bring has had a negative impact on our society".

Sponsored Links
EFLI is right - there is a separate sub-human race walking the earth.

Well Er what about

If the said perpetrators vountered for medical research ? Like research into pain management ?

Agreed a good few may snuff it ?

But they would snuff it knowing they have helped others ? And there organs could be used in transplants if they were suitable ?

You need to
Think out side the box BAS :LOL:

So notch goes straight into abuse mode.
No attempt at an intelligent debate this time. I wonder why.
Not abusive, you are wrong.

Just pointing out, you should think about your own lack of balance before reminding other people.

Intelligent debate eh?.....well the difficulty is that you set the bar so high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How strange. You don't pass comment on BAS's post - which IS abuse. I wonder why..... I think your 'balance & abuse' yardstick is a bit wonky.
We have discussed, or at least I have posted my explanation of what is considered acceptable abuse, and what is or should be considered unacceptable.

In essence my explanation was:
Abuse used as a tactic to belittle, undermine or prove an argument is pointless and counter-productive.
Abuse used as a public rebuke could be considered acceptable (justified even), if the offence or behaviour warranted it.

Abuse from you and notch, (and others) falls into the first category.
Abuse from BAS arguably falls into the second category, that of public rebuke because the offence or behaviour warrants it.

I can only assume that your :confused: means you don't understand?
I'm happy to explain it again, or refer you to my post explaining it in more detail.

Nah it's OK

I got to go now and take a bumper bar off of s 1980 Pontiac transam

I suppose you still ascribe to the notion that black people have bones through their noses, and other such silly prejudices?
The idea of there being scientifically biologically different races has been roundly refuted.
View attachment 160562
So now some people resort back to the silly outdated prejudices trying to assert that their are differences in cultures that suggest superiority and inferiority.
View attachment 160565
View attachment 160567
https://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=ncKvCwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=1960's+prejudice+blacks+eating+habits&ots=9bmjAsjvvM&sig=eno71yu06dizOJ2oRCXkAR8VENU#v=onepage&q&f=false

View attachment 160568
https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/links/essays/vcu.htm
Black is black and white is white and always will be.
Your attempt to misdefine the laws of race won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back