Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so you are in a way. You're saying people from different countries who live here don't care about litter.

Singapore you cannot compare, it has some of the strictest rules on littering (and more things) but yes, you'll see litter in all the other countries you have mentioned where the area is populated. Apart from Germany, where I have not been, I've seen litter in all the other countries you mention.

The UK has a long long history of littering. You cannot blame that on any other culture...

Are you saying immigration has only brought good influences like hard work, family values, food,
Are you saying there have been non bad what do ever bad influences from immigration

Sponsored Links
I would agree with Bodd on one level, in some countries the litter problem is bad.
Bu is that a fault of the public services, the government, the local authorities, etc, not getting to grips with it.
In UK and probably in other countries, as sodthisforfun mentioned, it was a public campaign to reduce litter.
There may not have been such campaigns in other countries.
It isn't about inherent characteristics of people. It is more about public services and governmental attitudes changing existing behaviours for the better.

Are you saying immigration has only brought good influences like hard work, family values, food,
Are you saying there have been non bad what do ever bad influences from immigration
You conveniently ignore any bad things that western civilisation exports.
Migration causes a mixture of cultures, some preferable, some not so.

I suppose you still ascribe to the notion that black people have bones through their noses, and other such silly prejudices?
The idea of there being scientifically biologically different races has been roundly refuted.
View attachment 160562
So now some people resort back to the silly outdated prejudices trying to assert that their are differences in cultures that suggest superiority and inferiority.
View attachment 160565
View attachment 160567
https://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=ncKvCwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=1960's+prejudice+blacks+eating+habits&ots=9bmjAsjvvM&sig=eno71yu06dizOJ2oRCXkAR8VENU#v=onepage&q&f=false

View attachment 160568
https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/links/essays/vcu.htm
Tell me Jason when was the last time you were in one of the country's I mention...

Sponsored Links
You conveniently ignore any bad things that western civilisation exports.
Migration causes a mixture of cultures, some preferable, some not so.

Not at all Jason. Start a thread about what Western diets, way and pace of life. The impact to the Pacific islanders and I'll join in that chat...
I'm sticking to thread on this at the moment

Or the drinking culture on the indigenous population of Australia

Tell me Jason when was the last time you were in one of the country's I mention...
I've never been to Canada.
But I don't need to go in order to know that they have a lot of snow there. It's one of the largest countries, but maybe with one of the lowest population densities. It may have the longest coastline.
I know these things, but I've never been there.

Tell me Bodd, where do you think the majority of plastic pollution in the sea emanates from?
I'll give you a clue:
http://www.grida.no/resources/6922

Not at all Jason. Start a thread about what Western diets, way and pace of life. The impact to the Pacific islanders and I'll join in that chat...
I'm sticking to thread on this at the moment
But you appreciate it is biased and too simplistic to concentrate on the undesirable qualities of the one-way traffic, without bearing in mind the two-way traffic, and the beneficial effects of the one-way traffic?

I've never been to Canada.
But I don't need to go in order to know that they have a lot of snow there. It's one of the largest countries, but maybe with one of the lowest population densities. It may have the longest coastline.
I know these things, but I've never been there.

Tell me Bodd, where do you think the majority of plastic pollution in the sea emanates from?
I'll give you a clue:
http://www.grida.no/resources/6922

https://goo.gl/images/PRRFyf

It's how you deal with the plastic that counts ..

But you appreciate it is biased and too simplistic to concentrate on the undesirable qualities of the one-way traffic, without bearing in mind the two-way traffic, and the beneficial effects of the one-way traffic?

I will tell you the impact of immigration.
benifits and the negatives.

You will only see the positives..

Remember Jason

Ballance

Yes, some countries have shameful histories.

For example Britain actually fought a war with China to force it to accept illegal imports of addictive opium, creating a vicious drug culture for the benefit of the British Empire and the profit of British oligarchs.

There was that Atilla the Hun bloke he caused a bit of chaos in his day

Any Way that Mao bloke sorted out China's drug problem he executed all the addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back