Acid Attacks / Stabbings / Drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not history John... Its now, they have huge rubbish problems.
Indeed they do have so much rubbish some of them are refusing to take anymore of our rubbish. They say we have to dispose of it ourselves.

Rubbish already building up at UK recycling plants due to China import ban
Plastic that would have been imported to China will cause chaos for councils as it mounts up, warn industry experts
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...t-uk-recycling-plants-due-to-china-import-ban

At least 4 million tons of UK industrial, commercial and household waste is shipped overseas, much of it to feed the economies of India, China and South-east Asia.
https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/where-does-all-our-rubbish-go-465773.html

Sponsored Links
As much as we all say immigration has been good this country. It has brought bad habits and culture differences..
You just have to see how Bangladesh India Pakistan and Sri Lanker treat their own country's with the disposal of rubbish... Its the floor....
We never used to have this mentality

Don't you remember all the public information ads about 'keep Britain tidy' then?
Such as fab ones like this in the 70's:

Yeah we did (and do) have this mentality...

Indeed they do have so much rubbish some of them are refusing to take anymore of our rubbish. They say we have to dispose of it ourselves.

Don't kid yourself Jason... If these country's take our rubbish for profit then they need to deal with it responsibly. Its not forced upon them....

I'm talking the people on the streets local business and government.

Its within their culture. Not to get confused with business

Sponsored Links
Yes, some countries have shameful histories.

For example Britain actually fought a war with China to force it to accept illegal imports of addictive opium, creating a vicious drug culture for the benefit of the British Empire and the profit of British oligarchs.

Gengis Khan invaded Europe, he wasnt a nice chap.

Gengis Khan invaded Europe, he wasnt a nice chap.

John know British history but is ignorant that it was the world as it was...
Some country's, cultures and religions have grown up as the world has evolved.

No its in there culture. Try finding a bin in Central New Delhi
But you were talking about the litter in Britain being a culture problem:
As much as we all say immigration has been good this country. It has brought bad habits and culture differences..
You just have to see how Bangladesh India Pakistan and Sri Lanker treat their own country's with the disposal of rubbish... Its the floor....
We never used to have this mentality
Are you blaming all the UK litter on people from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka? I do hope not Bodd.

Britain invaded most of the world.

Because we were the best at a time when it was the way of the world... Not to say it was right but I'm not apologising or ashamed. It was not my doing

Because we were the best at a time when it was the way of the world... Not to say it was right but I'm not apologising or ashamed. It was not my doing
JohnD loves to conflate issues, I expect he will be blaming tax havens next.......

But you were talking about the litter in Britain being a culture problem:

Are you blaming all the UK litter on people from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka? I do hope not Bodd.

No.. And you know I'm not...

I'm talking the source..
You say lazy. Your ight when it comes to the indigenous people of this country. Ignorant and lazy...
Do they get this rubish in Canada Singapore Australia. Germany.
No when you live in their country's they demand respect and responsibility.

Is Notch in favour of one country invading others, or isn't he? Is Bodd?

Don't kid yourself Jason... If these country's take our rubbish for profit then they need to deal with it responsibly. Its not forced upon them....

I'm talking the people on the streets local business and government.

Its within their culture. Not to get confused with business
I suppose you still ascribe to the notion that black people have bones through their noses, and other such silly prejudices?
The idea of there being scientifically biologically different races has been roundly refuted.
upload_2019-3-9_10-14-17.png

So now some people resort back to the silly outdated prejudices trying to assert that their are differences in cultures that suggest superiority and inferiority.
upload_2019-3-9_10-16-17.png

upload_2019-3-9_10-19-12.png

https://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&lr=&id=ncKvCwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=1960's+prejudice+blacks+eating+habits&ots=9bmjAsjvvM&sig=eno71yu06dizOJ2oRCXkAR8VENU#v=onepage&q&f=false

upload_2019-3-9_10-24-17.png

https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/links/essays/vcu.htm

No.. And you know I'm not...

I'm talking the source..
You say lazy. Your ight when it comes to the indigenous people of this country. Ignorant and lazy...
Do they get this rubish in Canada Singapore Australia. Germany.
No when you live in their country's they demand respect and responsibility.
Ok, so you are in a way. You're saying people from different countries who live here don't care about litter.

Singapore you cannot compare, it has some of the strictest rules on littering (and more things) but yes, you'll see litter in all the other countries you have mentioned where the area is populated. Apart from Germany, where I have not been, I've seen litter in all the other countries you mention.

The UK has a long long history of littering. You cannot blame that on any other culture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back