Speaking about aborigines

Afai the Tasmanian aborigines were a distinct race of people

Again afaik there are no longer any left

We wiped em out after we colonised the place

We meaning the British

We did.....
The Dutch did their bit As well

Sponsored Links
Yes, it's an import. Like drug taking and stabbing innocent teenage girls in the back, it didn't happen here until recently, coinciding with mass immigration from overseas.
Drug taking? A recent import,,,Andy,,give ya head a shake

a Godless country such as ours. In my area, driving through red lights is now very commonplace unfortunately. It's a recent thing, pioneered by foreigners, and now, seeing that you can get away with
Wtf are you taking?

Bring back the death penalty for some of these fruit cakes either that or get them to volunteer for community service abroad

They could volunteer for mine field clearance give em a pair of snow shoes and tell Them to take a walk
EFLI is right - there is a separate sub-human race walking the earth.

In a locked thread someone asked "Do you know where the culture of acid attacks originated from?"

Someone else posted a BBC (!!) article telling us who the victims and perpetrators of acid attacks in the UK are.

But it did not say where the culture originated from, so it didn't answer the question.

How dare anyone ask such a question anyway! It's racist.

I don't care if anybody calls me racist (it informs me about the person calling me it) so I'll venture that the acid attack culture originated...overseas.

Yes, it's an import. Like drug taking and stabbing innocent teenage girls in the back, it didn't happen here until recently, coinciding with mass immigration from overseas.

Surveys may show that native white people are committing these crimes as well, but it is because they have been introduced to them by foreigners. Bad influences are often stronger than good influences, especially in a Godless country such as ours. In my area, driving through red lights is now very commonplace unfortunately. It's a recent thing, pioneered by foreigners, and now, seeing that you can get away with it - everybody is at it!

Mass immigration is a Pandora's Box. Expect worse to come.
It is a matter of immense shame and disgrace that this site allows you to post your illegal filth here.

It is a matter of immense shame and disgrace that this site allows you to post your illegal filth here

Illegal? Under what law........having an opinion.

FLI is right - there is a separate sub-human race walking the earth.
Yes, they are called SJW's :ROFLMAO:

nd sadly allowed scum like you to exist
Good point well argued, brings a lot to the discussion. Insightful is the word that to mind :ROFLMAO:

I understand the 17 year old suspect arrested for the murder of Jodie Chesney was from one of our European partner countries. Just over here legally on a chillin' and murdering spree maybe? If that's true, the sooner these ****s go back home the better.

that's true, the sooner these ****s go back home the better.

Just to clarify! you mean the sh!t and not the good honest hard working from the EU... Because you know the leftys will pick you up on it ... And call you a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back