acl lp111 room stat boiler wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help. I discontectd the lp111 to chanel the cables into the wall and lost the wiring diagram I drew!! I have hot water but no c/h. Wiring I have is as follows
N L 1 2 3 4

isolator SWITCH wired to N and L,
L and 1 linked,
BOILER to 1 and 3 with a block conection to the STAT
terminals 2 and 4 empty
Question is where does the 2nd wire from the STAT go??
BOILER is a Ideal and the room STAT is a Drayton digistat 1.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the boiler info.

isolator SWITCH wired to N and L,
L and 1 linked,
BOILER to 1 and 3 with a block connection to the STAT
LP111/T1 should be connected to terminal L3 on the boiler.
LP111/T3 should go to the COM terminal on the Digistat.
ON Terminal of Digistat should go to Terminal L2 on boiler.

Boiler Terminal L1 is not used.
Remove any link between L1 and L2 on the boiler.
Leave link on LP111 in place.

Sponsored Links
Hi, thanks for that, but not sure what you mean by L and T? If you could spell it out for me, wires from stat to go X and boiler wires go to Y etc. Sorry but not an electrics person. I know should'nt be messing with stuff I don't understand but I would have been ok with my diagram! cheers.

Hi, thanks for that, but not sure what you mean by L and T? If you could spell it out for me, wires from stat to go X and boiler wires go to Y etc. Sorry but not an electrics person. I know shouldn't be messing with stuff I don't understand but I would have been ok with my diagram! cheers.
OK. Here is the longer version. ;)

1. Connect LP111 Terminal 1 to boiler Terminal L3.
Find which colour wire is connected to boiler Terminal L3 and connect the other end of the same colour wire to LP111 Terminal 1.

Connect LP111 Terminal 3 to Digistat COM terminal.
Find which colour wire is connected to LP111 Terminal 3 and connect the other end of the same colour wire to Digistat COM terminal

Connect Digistat ON Terminal to boiler Terminal L2.
Find which colour wire is connected to boiler Terminal L2 and connect the other end of the same colour wire to Digistat ON terminal

Boiler Terminal L1 is not used.
Remove any link between Terminal L1 and Terminal L2 on the boiler.
Leave link between LP111 Terminal L and LP111 Terminal 1 in place.

The terminals on the boiler, Digistat and LP111 are all labelled.

Hi, top man!!! I was only one wire adrift and was tempted to go with that terminal from memory but you never know! Thank you very much for your advice and in simple terms!! My wife is warming up!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back