1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Acova vs Reina Column rads

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Rachjlk, 22 Nov 2019.

1. Rachjlk

Rachjlk

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all,

Speccing some rads for a flat renovation and need to order rads ASAP as plumber just become available. On a budget but will pay where needed. I want to buy white column rads that are good value from somewhere I can easily return if needs be. Gathered quotes for the specs I need and I'm considering Acova (screwfix/B&Q) or Reina (Plumbstop). Reina is coming out more expensive but is it worth extra cost. Im after feedback from someone who has had experience of fitting/using both. Thank you.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Jajodu

Jajodu

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I recently fitted an acova in my bathroom to replace a leaking chrome column radiator, came with free TRV and lockshield, excellent quality and the hangers are infinitely adjustable.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local